Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/11/2015 10:34:32 AM EDT
I am looking for a Youtube video that I seen year or two ago but can't find it now.
It shows insurgents planning an attack with toy cars on sand table while one of them is taking video of what they are doing. It continues with them all armed up riding in a white pick up truck to where they are going to attack.
As they approach their truck radio is playing their goofy music when they get fired on. The video keeps rolling while they take fire, the truck stops, they get out of the truck and continue to return fire. Guy with the vid cam continues to roll all the way up until video falls horizontal and they are all with their 14 virgins.
Next scene is when a soldier or marine picks up the vid cam and continues to roll video. Insurgents are shot to pieces.
Only way you can tell a marine is taking the last minutes of the vid is you can see his shadow or silhouette against the white truck making his battle gear obvious.

If anyone can locate this video please post a link or email it to me. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks Much
Von Bark

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top