Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/13/2014 10:51:21 PM EDT
I just had to come in here to say I have seen some of these before and recently found the remaining ones on Netflix the other night and got hooked into watching all of them, to anyone on here who has completed any of those shown.  

I like to think I have the determination to do most anything but I have to be honest with myself in watching these probably couldn't make it thru most.  To any EOD guys I thought I understood what you did but that episode was a real eye-opener.  A young friend wanted to join your EOD ranks as he felt lost in college but I lost track of him to find out if he ever did.  Hope he did.

Thanks for your service
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 3:42:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Didn't know this show existed. Now I am hooked. Thanks for the heads up!
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 2:25:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Didn't know this show existed. Now I am hooked. Thanks for the heads up!
View Quote

What I like is they cover some units that never get much press or have a movie made out of them.  Like I said EOD was one I really didn't know much about.

Not in this series but there was one once I watched on HALO/HAHO and I walked away from that one wondering how anyone passes that training without getting hurt.

I also really liked the SOAR one as I watch those guys practice inflight refueling overhead all the time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top