Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 9:56:29 AM EDT
[#1]
double tap
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 10:00:10 AM EDT
[#2]
At bag ram, there is a war and garrison broke out....pt belt nazi's everywhere, bullshit area beautification, you know good old garrison shit. I lived on hwy1 my whole deployment, minus my little time in Kabul when we got hit with a Suicide VBIED and lost 13 guys. Bad day there. Then it was off to IED alley for the remainder of my deployment.

Doc
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:26:46 PM EDT
[#3]
When I was at BAF I got some nice Henry Martinis(LSA and a Enfield) at the Bazarr

Fired 2 of them (3rd was a wall hanger)with no issues, ammo is expensive though.

this was in 2007.

Its stupid garrison life, we had internet etc, felt guilty getting combat pay for the few months we were there.

The pizza hut and Dairy queen were nice

Free
Link Posted: 5/17/2015 10:57:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Make friends with the brits and engage in trivia night at the taliban tavern. Some nice swag on the walls there...
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top