Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/5/2013 4:22:16 PM EDT
Hello, to give a little background on what im asking I'll give some information about myself. I am currently a high school senior in northern New Jersey. I have been recruited for track and field to go to the university of Nebraska next year. I was also being recruited to go to the US Merchant Marine Academy. My plans were to go the Merchant Marine academy and then go the military route and become an officer that way. Unfortunately for me, the USMMA accidentally never sent my recruitment forms to washington so I was never approved even though I had everything necessary including a nomination from senator lautenburg (yes, I know he's the worst). So basically, I will be going to Nebraska next year because that was my backup school. I have always wanted to become an officer in the military, but I thought my plans were ruined when the USMMA didn't work out.
So basically since then, ive been looking for a way to go in the military as an officer and run for the University of Nebraska. Nebraska does not let you do ROTC and a division one sport so that was out of the question. I thought I was screwed until I found out about  marine PLC. I figured this would work out great because I could run while at school and then accomplish my two 6 week sessions for Plc in  the summer. Does anyone have any experience with PLC? What is a good major to take if you go this route? I am interested in mainly majors like criminal justice, mechanical engineering, and political science, but am currently undecided at the moment. How difficult is it to get into the PLC program? I have an SAT score of 1810 and around a 3.0 gpa from my high school which is a catholic private school. I was also accepted to the University of Conneticut.

Sorry if I put this in the wrong forum, but I figured I would get the best responses here.
Link Posted: 5/5/2013 10:32:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Havent heard too much about this since Im just an enlisted guy, but this might help you alittle bit.

PLC
Link Posted: 5/5/2013 11:24:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Take a look at SUNY Maritime College (Fort Schulyer, Bronx).  Has an NROTC unit, where you can go Marine Option.  Better school than USMMA.  A few years ago they were doing some sort of Regional Maritime Academy thing where NY, NJ, CT, DE, MD, and VA residents got in-state tuition rates. I don't know if that's still the case, but you can ask.  

It is (was once upon a time anyhow) possible to start out as a non-scholarship NROTC Midshipman and get on scholarship later.

In any event, NYM grads get the same options as USMMA - license and a commission (actually in any service - the AF gave my class a hard sell, but no takers.  We did have one guy go Army, and a couple Coasties).  Easiest route to active duty is NROTC though.

Do it fast though - time is short for you, and all the slots for the Class of 17 might already be filled.

ETA- PM me if you want any more info.
Link Posted: 5/6/2013 9:33:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Take a look at SUNY Maritime College (Fort Schulyer, Bronx).  Has an NROTC unit, where you can go Marine Option.  Better school than USMMA.  A few years ago they were doing some sort of Regional Maritime Academy thing where NY, NJ, CT, DE, MD, and VA residents got in-state tuition rates. I don't know if that's still the case, but you can ask.  

It is (was once upon a time anyhow) possible to start out as a non-scholarship NROTC Midshipman and get on scholarship later.

In any event, NYM grads get the same options as USMMA - license and a commission (actually in any service - the AF gave my class a hard sell, but no takers.  We did have one guy go Army, and a couple Coasties).  Easiest route to active duty is NROTC though.

Do it fast though - time is short for you, and all the slots for the Class of 17 might already be filled.

ETA- PM me if you want any more info.

Yes, I have considered suny maritime and think it's a good option, but I have already committed to the university of Nebraska and accepted a partial scholarship. Thank you for the information though, I didn't know all that about Suny maritime.
Link Posted: 5/11/2013 10:41:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Anyone?
Link Posted: 5/11/2013 10:54:03 PM EDT
[#5]
If you want a real military experience, go enlisted. 95% of officers are uptight assholes who only care about their OER's. Being an infantry NCO is the way to go.
Link Posted: 5/12/2013 5:52:18 AM EDT
[#6]
There is no preferred degree for the PLC program.  The earlier you apply and the higher you scores (PFT) the higher your chances to get selected.
Link Posted: 5/13/2013 7:07:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
There is no preferred degree for the PLC program.  The earlier you apply and the higher you scores (PFT) the higher your chances to get selected.

How good are the chances of getting selected now that the military is cutting back a lot?
Link Posted: 5/13/2013 7:11:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Competition is very stiff right now, so the OSOs can pick and choose who they submit packages for and who they don't want to.

Bottom line if you have a 285 + PFT and good test scores you should be good; but if wait till you are junior it becomes even harder because it appears you are looking for a job vice it is your calling.
Link Posted: 5/13/2013 9:44:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Competition is very stiff right now, so the OSOs can pick and choose who they submit packages for and who they don't want to.

Bottom line if you have a 285 + PFT and good test scores you should be good; but if wait till you are junior it becomes even harder because it appears you are looking for a job vice it is your calling.

I would be applying as early as I can as a freshman. If I am denied, can I reapply my sophomore and junior years?
Link Posted: 5/13/2013 10:06:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
If you want a real military experience, go enlisted. 95% of officers are uptight assholes who only care about their OER's. Being an infantry NCO is the way to go.
Not  true. Since you are division I stay in Nebraska on their dime, graduate and go to OCS. If you do the summer option you may disqualify yourself if there are summer meets or summer track training. Get your degree, with the sheepskin the Officer Selection Board will see if you are qualifed. Then its OCS, no obligation until you graduate OCS. Officer selection boards absolutely adore varsity college athletes, they will be eating out of your hand

Link Posted: 5/13/2013 10:10:33 PM EDT
[#11]
If you are a varsity track athlete you will physically and medically be there, work on your upper body strength. Have the time of your life as a track athlete, you are lucky. ARFCOM is anti jock and jocks rule.
Link Posted: 5/13/2013 10:24:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Do you know what the difference is between an O-6's retirement and an E-6's retirement?

Link Posted: 5/13/2013 10:46:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Nebraska is a Big Ten school and in my opinion take their money, run and train like a madman, graduate and apply for OCS. The military will be there for a career always, but Nebraska Track and Field is now and that on your resume is awesome. What is your specialty in T&F?
Link Posted: 5/14/2013 11:09:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Nebraska is a Big Ten school and in my opinion take their money, run and train like a madman, graduate and apply for OCS. The military will be there for a career always, but Nebraska Track and Field is now and that on your resume is awesome. What is your specialty in T&F?

The thing is is that I only have a partial scholarship and could receive more money if I get into the PLC program. Also, I guess it's just a mental thing, but if I am in PLC, I know there is likely a job waiting for me after graduation. If I wait to graduate and apply for OCC, there's no guarantee I'm going to get in the program. I just prefer to have things planned out. Plus, Nebraska does not require summer training with the team. I would be training on my own at home. If I got into the PLC program, I'm sure that I would not lose any fitness as I have heard it is very physically demanding.

My speciality is mostly mid distance running (1600 meter, 3200 meter, 800 meter) as well as cross country (5k in high school, 8k in college). I have excelled in the 2k steeplechase race in high school and this is what I want to focus on in college (college is 3k).
Link Posted: 5/14/2013 11:47:44 PM EDT
[#15]
If you get tuition assistance you can incur an obligation of 4 years. You can be ordered to active duty as an enlisted man if you refuse a commission or fail the program. If you are in it for the money and not thinking about being motivated to complete the program, you will be in for a shock. If you wait till you graduate and go to OCS you don't incur an obligation until you pin the bars. If you find out at OCS you are not motivated you can leave without a penalty. OCS will be a mental challenge much different than boot camp. You will be constantly evaluated by the cadre and by your peers. As an officer candidate if you cannot cut it you will be dropped from the program.  I cannot verify but maybe 50% failure rate is not too unrealistic

ETA you will not get selected until after your second year and because graduates and senior students will be selected before you the chances are better if you graduate, you will not be competing with college sophomores and juniors. Your best bet is to make an appointment with an Marine OSO, and let the OSO know your track specialty
Link Posted: 5/15/2013 9:24:42 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
If you get tuition assistance you can incur an obligation of 4 years. You can be ordered to active duty as an enlisted man if you refuse a commission or fail the program. If you are in it for the money and not thinking about being motivated to complete the program, you will be in for a shock. If you wait till you graduate and go to OCS you don't incur an obligation until you pin the bars. If you find out at OCS you are not motivated you can leave without a penalty. OCS will be a mental challenge much different than boot camp. You will be constantly evaluated by the cadre and by your peers. As an officer candidate if you cannot cut it you will be dropped from the program.  I cannot verify but maybe 50% failure rate is not too unrealistic

ETA you will not get selected until after your second year and because graduates and senior students will be selected before you the chances are better if you graduate, you will not be competing with college sophomores and juniors. Your best bet is to make an appointment with an Marine OSO, and let the OSO know your track specialty

I really don't want to do this for the money, there's a lot of other things I can do if I wanted that. I really just want to be an officer in the military and possibly make a career out of it. If I did end up going in as enlisted because I failed ocs and already accepted tuition assistance, I would not be upset because I have considered enlisting after graduation. Of course I would much rather be an officer, I would still be happy for the opportunity to serve.
Link Posted: 5/15/2013 11:30:47 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I really don't want to do this for the money, there's a lot of other things I can do if I wanted that. I really just want to be an officer in the military and possibly make a career out of it. If I did end up going in as enlisted because I failed ocs and already accepted tuition assistance, I would not be upset because I have considered enlisting after graduation. Of course I would much rather be an officer, I would still be happy for the opportunity to serve.
You mean fail PLC, if you fail OCS you go home. Much better to control you own destiny  and enlist after DOR in OCS. If you are in PLC and DOR you will have to accept your fate. Sometimes officer detailers can be vindictive and send you somewhere as an E-1 that could be a shithole. Only my opinion which that and $2 will get you on the bus. If you enlist on your own term it is better

Link Posted: 5/15/2013 2:18:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You mean fail PLC, if you fail OCS you go home. Much better to control you own destiny  and enlist after DOR in OCS. If you are in PLC and DOR you will have to accept your fate. Sometimes officer detailers can be vindictive and send you somewhere as an E-1 that could be a shithole. Only my opinion which that and $2 will get you on the bus. If you enlist on your own term it is better

That is not how enlisted accessions work; and MOS monitor would not know or care if a junior Marine had attempted to go through OCS or not.  These days with recruiters turning away fully qualified recruits they are not going to force someone into enlisted service; they would just file a claim against your future income tax returns.
Link Posted: 5/15/2013 3:22:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is not how enlisted accessions work; and MOS monitor would not know or care if a junior Marine had attempted to go through OCS or not.  These days with recruiters turning away fully qualified recruits they are not going to force someone into enlisted service; they would just file a claim against your future income tax returns.
Yeah things may have changed today, but I think it is still better to control your own destiny than to be thrown in a mixmaster

Link Posted: 9/23/2013 12:46:53 AM EDT
[#20]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Unless you shit motivation, disregard this.

As far as PLC, its difficult to get in right now and even more difficult to get the scholarship; however, if I could do it over again its absolutely what I would have done. I paid for undergrad and grad school for basically no reason. I wasn't 100% sure I wanted the military until grad school though, so I was in a different boat than you by the sounds of it.

I applied for 3 years before being accepted into the USMC. Granted I was applying for a very competitive spot, but point being I have extensive PLC application experience. Shoot me an IM if you'd like some  pointers.
Link Posted: 9/23/2013 8:51:58 PM EDT
[#21]
PLC rocks.  Do it.  

Get a STEM (science, technology, engineering, math) degree if you can do it.  

PT like a madman and get a 300 PFT.  Keep your grades up.  Too many students waste time.  Always remember what you are there to do.
Link Posted: 1/9/2014 11:52:50 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
PLC rocks.  Do it.  

PT like a madman and get a 300 PFT.  Keep your grades up.  Too many students waste time.  Always remember what you are there to do.
View Quote

Update on this: My application is all complete and I have all my recommendations done. I am going in as a ground contract and the first selection is in February. I am a mechanical engineering major with a 3.5 gpa this semester. I unfortunately only have a 260 pft (100 on run, 100 on run, and 60 on pull-ups). I have been working my ass off doing pull-ups the last few months, but I am having a difficult time getting over 12. My next and final pft before selection is next week so I think I should definitely be around the 15 range. It is just very difficult to build upper body strength while trying to balance 80+ miles per week as a division 1 distance runner.

I am pretty confident in the rest of my application. I have a lot of volunteer work in it including being a volunteer fireman, going to the NJ state police trooper youth week, and setting up a non profit organization. I am also going to add the volunteer work I have done through the University after high school.
Link Posted: 1/9/2014 9:46:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Update on this: My application is all complete and I have all my recommendations done. I am going in as a ground contract and the first selection is in February. I am a mechanical engineering major with a 3.5 gpa this semester. I unfortunately only have a 260 pft (100 on run, 100 on run, and 60 on pull-ups). I have been working my ass off doing pull-ups the last few months, but I am having a difficult time getting over 12. My next and final pft before selection is next week so I think I should definitely be around the 15 range. It is just very difficult to build upper body strength while trying to balance 80+ miles per week as a division 1 distance runner.

I am pretty confident in the rest of my application. I have a lot of volunteer work in it including being a volunteer fireman, going to the NJ state police trooper youth week, and setting up a non profit organization. I am also going to add the volunteer work I have done through the University after high school.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
PLC rocks.  Do it.  

If you don't get accepted, finish school, graduate and I guarantee you will get in. The OSO will know you are a runner and will judge accordingly by your PT scores
Link Posted: 1/11/2014 12:10:35 PM EDT
[#24]
You sound like an impressive candidate!  Try augmenting your pull-ups with dips and push ups to build your lats/back... it may help you push through the plateau you are on.  

When you get selected to go to OCS, get yourself a pair of USMC-issue boots (your OSO can direct you) and get busy breaking them in.  Size them carefully.  The military boots from Belleville and other manufacturers run about a size large (e.g., I wear a 14W in civilian footwear and a 13W flight boot).  

Your OSO can also direct you to study materials to make your life easier at OCS.  You'll want to learn your General Orders, USMC history, etc. before hand.  

There is definitely a mental component at OCS that I would not underestimate.  "I'm going to do this or die trying" is not a bad way to to frame it in your mind.  

Keep us posted.

Semper Fidelis,
OT

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
PLC rocks.  Do it.  

Link Posted: 1/11/2014 10:07:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
You sound like an impressive candidate!  Try augmenting your pull-ups with dips and push ups to build your lats/back... it may help you push through the plateau you are on.  

When you get selected to go to OCS, get yourself a pair of USMC-issue boots (your OSO can direct you) and get busy breaking them in.  Size them carefully.  The military boots from Belleville and other manufacturers run about a size large (e.g., I wear a 14W in civilian footwear and a 13W flight boot).  

Your OSO can also direct you to study materials to make your life easier at OCS.  You'll want to learn your General Orders, USMC history, etc. before hand.  

There is definitely a mental component at OCS that I would not underestimate.  "I'm going to do this or die trying" is not a bad way to to frame it in your mind.  

Keep us posted.

Semper Fidelis,
OT

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Keep us posted.

Semper Fidelis,
OT

Quoted:
Quoted:
PLC rocks.  Do it.  

Thanks for the advice! Hopefully with a higher pft, I can get selected in February. My OSO said he had the highest acceptance rate of applicants in the country so maybe that might help me a little too. If I don't get selected, I have a few more times to get selected before the end of the year. I am really hoping to go to OCS this freshman summer, but it doesn't really matter as long as I get selected eventually. I definitely have the motivation of "I'm going to do this or die trying". I never understood people who go to ocs juniors and don't return for seniors. I have even thought that if I didn't get selected for OCS in college that I would end up enlisting after school.
Link Posted: 1/12/2014 1:56:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Thanks for the advice! Hopefully with a higher pft, I can get selected in February. My OSO said he had the highest acceptance rate of applicants in the country so maybe that might help me a little too. If I don't get selected, I have a few more times to get selected before the end of the year. I am really hoping to go to OCS this freshman summer, but it doesn't really matter as long as I get selected eventually. I definitely have the motivation of "I'm going to do this or die trying". I never understood people who go to ocs juniors and don't return for seniors. I have even thought that if I didn't get selected for OCS in college that I would end up enlisting after school.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Keep us posted.

Semper Fidelis,
OT

Quoted:
Quoted:
PLC rocks.  Do it.  

That will make sense in time, don't worry

Concerning pullups, outside of PFT's the UBD (upper body development) at OCS is near non existent. Its running, running, and running. You gain favor from all if you're amongst the top few runners. The worst UBD i recall came from disciplinary action (Candidate fuckhead feels his rack doesnt have to be made, hold you rifle infront of you with 1 arm while he remakes it).

Be prepared to apply again. I don't want to be negative, but there's a very real possibility you'll be denied your first try.
Link Posted: 1/20/2014 5:42:12 PM EDT
[#27]
I did the PFT again on Saturday and got a 280. I ran a 16 minute something in the run for a 100, 122 crunches for another 100, and 16 pull-ups for an 80. I'm going to be doing the PFT once or twice more before the selection in February to try and get closer to a 300.
Link Posted: 1/20/2014 9:43:47 PM EDT
[#28]
Nice work.  When you show up to OCS, they will be sticklers for form (e.g., nothing less than perfect pull-ups with no kip and arms fully extended).  So, keep at it.  

If you go in the summer, get some sunblock for your freshly shaved melon.  

Link Posted: 1/22/2014 3:29:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Nice work.  When you show up to OCS, they will be sticklers for form (e.g., nothing less than perfect pull-ups with no kip and arms fully extended).  So, keep at it.  

If you go in the summer, get some sunblock for your freshly shaved melon.  

View Quote

Haha will do, thanks for the info
Link Posted: 2/13/2014 4:16:10 PM EDT
[#30]
You signed up for this site when you were 13 or 14 years old?
Link Posted: 2/16/2014 9:43:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

What? No, I started contacting my OSO last year when I was 18. Why would you think 13 or 14???
Link Posted: 2/16/2014 9:51:04 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

What? No, I started contacting my OSO last year when I was 18. Why would you think 13 or 14???
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you were 18 last year, you were 14 when you signed up for this forum.
Link Posted: 2/16/2014 10:36:55 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah and I shot my first gun when I was like 7 or 8, whats your point? I joined this forum right about when I built my first AR from a parts kit to gain knowledge on NJ ban compliance. Growing up on a large produce farm, I worked with and fixed a lot of equipment so building an AR was a piece of cake. Have always been very interested in guns and the history of firearms. Probably why I'm in college to become a mechanical engineer.
Link Posted: 3/3/2014 11:51:46 AM EDT
[#34]
Keeps that motivation up, as your spirit will be broken with paper work if you make it to the fleet.
Link Posted: 5/1/2014 9:15:54 PM EDT
[#35]
Just an update to this thread in case anyone was following it. I got my PFT up to 280 and was selected for OCS on my first try. I will be reporting to Quantico on May 26th. Last weekend my OSO organized a pre OCS weekend at a nearby military base and I learned from the very friendly sergeant instructors that were there how this summer will go . I have been studying as much as I can and am hopefully fairly prepared, but I still have a while left just to focus on OCS after my finals are over.
Link Posted: 5/2/2014 6:49:22 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Just an update to this thread in case anyone was following it. I got my PFT up to 280 and was selected for OCS on my first try. I will be reporting to Quantico on May 26th. Last weekend my OSO organized a pre OCS weekend at a nearby military base and I learned from the very friendly sergeant instructors that were there how this summer will go . I have been studying as much as I can and am hopefully fairly prepared, but I still have a while left just to focus on OCS after my finals are over.
View Quote
Congrats
Link Posted: 5/2/2014 9:50:02 AM EDT
[#37]
Bravo Zulu, candidate.

The single most important piece of advice for this summer: stay hydrated.  You must pound water or you will be a heat casualty.  If you don't have to pee, you're wrong.
Link Posted: 5/24/2014 1:44:49 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't see a problem with this in his case...he has less than 750 posts in 4 years?  He clearly listens more than posts, which is better than can be said for most young members.

Candidate,

PM me your mailing address when you get libo at OCS.  It is a great time, and you'll make some lifelong friends.  

I was USMC PLC/OCC Combined 198, summer of 2008.  Stay motivated!

Link Posted: 5/24/2014 11:28:09 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I don't see a problem with this in his case...he has less than 750 posts in 4 years?  He clearly listens more than posts, which is better than can be said for most young members.

Candidate,

PM me your mailing address when you get libo at OCS.  It is a great time, and you'll make some lifelong friends.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Candidate,

Yes, I had joined this forum in order to gain knowledge on hunting and shooting. I really have just started posting a lot the past year or so. Mostly I just use the forums for knowledge. Regardless, I think that it's a great thing if more younger people signed up for these forums. It shows a continued interest in our sport rather than being for only older generations. As for me, I've been addicted to hunting and shooting since I fired my first rifle. I probably signed up for these forums a bit too early, but that's just how I am.

I will be sure to PM you when I get Liberty! I'll be leaving for Quantico on Monday so it's all coming soon.
Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/26/2014 9:39:07 AM EDT
[#40]
Good luck, go into it with the attitude that you won't quite and you will do fine.
Link Posted: 6/14/2014 10:12:31 PM EDT
[#41]
Well I'm three weeks in now and things have been going alright. So far I have done very well on all of my tests (written tests, leadership reaction course, combat course, etc.). I unfortunately had gotten an unfavorable fitrep from one of my sergeant instructors when I had the third squad billet. I am a bit worried about that evaluation, but will try to change my mistakes for my next billet. What I don't understand is that my squad all said that I was doing a good job leading them, but then my sergeant instructor gave me a very negative review. I think he may have done this in order to see how I handled the failure. Regardless, I am going to try and change some things for next time.

If anyone wants to write me while I am here, feel free. The mail really helps getting through each day and I would appreciate it. PM me if you would like my address.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 12:29:53 PM EDT
[#42]
All part of the game, yo.  If your peer evals are good, you should be fine.  

Quoted:
Well I'm three weeks in now and things have been going alright. So far I have done very well on all of my tests (written tests, leadership reaction course, combat course, etc.). I unfortunately had gotten an unfavorable fitrep from one of my sergeant instructors when I had the third squad billet. I am a bit worried about that evaluation, but will try to change my mistakes for my next billet. What I don't understand is that my squad all said that I was doing a good job leading them, but then my sergeant instructor gave me a very negative review. I think he may have done this in order to see how I handled the failure. Regardless, I am going to try and change some things for next time.

If anyone wants to write me while I am here, feel free. The mail really helps getting through each day and I would appreciate it. PM me if you would like my address.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/22/2014 10:44:02 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Well I'm up to my last week pretty much. I complete this ocs cycle on July 2nd. I think I'm doing pretty well. My gpa is a 90.004 and probably only 3 or 4 guys have better scores than me in my platoon. My peer evals have gone alright. On my last one I was ranked 9 out of 19, so kind of in the middle. My next one should be better. Boards for dropping people are this Thursday, so hopefully I don't end up on one of them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top