BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 9:24:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Been a while since this thread saw an update. What with all of the "we're leaving" " No we aren't!" back and forth on US policy, how are things looking over there now? is it less of a ghost town these days than was described earlier?
View Quote

When i left last summer half of the base was closed off and uninhabited.
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 1:46:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Been a while since this thread saw an update. What with all of the "we're leaving" " No we aren't!" back and forth on US policy, how are things looking over there now? is it less of a ghost town these days than was described earlier?
View Quote

Last I saw it (from the window of the DFS flight in late November) it was still pretty much a ghost town (comparatively speaking). Saw a few vehicles driving around the south side, lots of the old fighter key-holes were converted to drone key-holes on the north side (forget the ramp letter). Looks like there is still a formidable presence there but greatly scaled back from the surge.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 1:11:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Anyone still at KAF?  Can I get an update on the following:

1)  Food quality

2) Frequency of rocket and mortar attacks

3)  Internet access

4)  Mail and Amazon Prime functionality/schedules

5)  Body armor wear/carry requirements
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top