Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/26/2013 9:54:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Anyone else need some mags? I have plenty, just pm or email me.

Thanks fellas
Link Posted: 12/3/2013 10:36:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Surely someone needs some good mags to pass the time
Link Posted: 12/3/2013 10:55:29 AM EDT
[#3]
To borrow from an earlier post "I also have a couple flat-rate boxes worth of gun magazines and catalogs. Someone deployed IM me your address and I will be glad to mail them out!" I'm also wanting to send a care package with the magazines so in your IM, let me know what kinds of items you would like me to send.

God Speed and God Bless.
Link Posted: 1/4/2015 7:49:53 AM EDT
[#4]
PMd you both. For some reason there are a ton of better living and cosmo magazines but nothing with guns! Also found a stack of turkish mil magazines, those were pretty weird...
Link Posted: 1/5/2015 1:14:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Ill take some for my guys if anyone has any leftovers!

Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/16/2015 11:33:55 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm putting together boxes for folks in Iraq now. If you guys have stuff to send let me know via DM and I'll send you the address
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 3:17:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MILSPEC556] [#7]
Woops!
Link Posted: 9/5/2015 12:29:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Its been a while since this thread was active. I could get a box or 2 of gun or some outdoor mags. If interested, post and send me your address . Only have a couple of boxes of maybe last 2 yrs of mags, could be no one wants to read anymore. Thank you for your service.
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 1:43:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Wondering if anyone has more mags and shooting stuff to send.  We are in the process of closing one camp down and moving but I have the address in BAF.
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 4:00:46 PM EDT
[#10]
I have several American Hunter magazines available to any deployed person. IM me with info and I will send them!
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 1:49:35 AM EDT
[#11]
IM Sent!
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 2:47:50 AM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Starman27:
IM Sent!
View Quote

Got it, Starman! I get paid Friday so I'll send them out.
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 1:02:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JAD] [#13]
I have 8 copies of SWAT magazine mostly from between June 2015 and February 2016 that are free to any of our deployed members.

Please note- my IM box is full SO please email me with the address you would like me to ship them to. (Email is the box just below the IM button when you mouse over user info)

MAGAZINES HAVE BEEN CLAIMED
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 10:54:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Hey can someone post some general addresses we could send some magazines and care type packages to.
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 10:53:12 PM EDT
[#15]
I have a bunch of gun/military magazines.I would like to send them to some one deployed if you want them.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 6:14:02 PM EDT
[#16]
I have another four boxes of fine library reading material ready to go.

Each box is a mix of Shooting Times, Guns & Ammo, Men's Journal, Esquire, Maxim, Popular Mechanics, Field & Stream and Outdoor Life.

If you are active mil. stationed overseas post an "I wants me some gun magazines".
AND then immediately IM me your mailing address.
Link Posted: 8/8/2017 2:27:24 PM EDT
[#17]
I wants me some gun magazines!
Link Posted: 8/8/2017 2:32:10 PM EDT
[#18]
IM sent. I mentioned this page and everone's offers and the guys here are excited and quite grateful.
Link Posted: 8/8/2017 2:49:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By InfidelCavalry:
IM sent. I mentioned this page and everone's offers and the guys here are excited and quite grateful.
View Quote
A box is on the way
Link Posted: 8/8/2017 2:51:48 PM EDT
[#20]
you are a saint. After losing two guys less than a week ago something like this will definitely lift the guys' spirits
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 6:53:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/8/2018 10:47:17 PM EDT
[#22]
I'm a little late to this party but I have some American Rifleman mags, some Clive Cussler and Carl Hiaasen paperback books I would be happy to send to some deployed troops that want them.

I remember when I was deployed being starved for any kind of reading material.

IM or email an address and I will get them on the way.
Link Posted: 3/13/2018 10:02:08 PM EDT
[#23]
I have another three boxes of fine library reading material ready to go.

Each box is a mix of Shooting Times, Guns & Ammo, Men's Journal, Esquire, Maxim, Popular Mechanics, Field & Stream and Outdoor Life.

If you are active mil. stationed overseas post an "I wants me some gun magazines".
Link Posted: 4/22/2018 9:38:23 PM EDT
[#24]

I'm spreading the gospel among the youngsters of my platoon, and I have several of them who want to build their own ARs when we get back.

A little eye candy and reading material will help them decide what direction they want to go, I expect.
Link Posted: 4/23/2018 1:41:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By doubleclaw:

I'm spreading the gospel among the youngsters of my platoon, and I have several of them who want to build their own ARs when we get back.

A little eye candy and reading material will help them decide what direction they want to go, I expect.
View Quote
On the way!
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 12:26:52 AM EDT
[#26]
Keeping this alive....if anyone wants some issues of Recoil, Concealment, a few random gun mags, a copy of “On Killing”, or a few years worth of older Transworld MX, shoot me a PM and I’ll make it happen.  Even with all the technology nowadays, I still love flipping through a good old magazine when I’m overseas.
Link Posted: 12/3/2019 9:43:09 PM EDT
[#27]
I have another three boxes of fine library reading material ready to go.

Link Posted: 11/10/2020 9:51:30 PM EDT
[#28]
I have another four boxes of fine library reading material ready to go.

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top