BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 3/1/2011 2:03:21 AM EDT
[#1]
oh yea my chic gets alot of victoria secret stuff too lol
Link Posted: 3/11/2011 1:52:31 AM EDT
[#2]
.I have a bunch of saltwater fishing mags, some NRA mags, and a couple Clive Cussler books if someone wants them.  We're moving soon so the wife is likely to throw them away unless I lay claim in short order so speak up if you want them.  PM and/or email to my name @gmail.com is the best idea.
Link Posted: 3/18/2011 7:27:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By ARJJ:
Originally Posted By cosmos556:
I almost have another box ready, myself. Plenty of gun rags, some Shotgun News, NRA mags, and maybe a few recent ESPNs.

Someone deployed wants them, send me an IM.

IM sent, this sounds like an awesome box!

IM sent.

ARJJ DELIVERS ONE AWESOME BOX OF MAGAZINES!!!!

I am so freaking excited!  I have some good reading material now, no more 2006 Car & Drivers!  They're getting passed around, and we love them!

Thank you again my friend!
Link Posted: 3/18/2011 12:24:16 PM EDT
[#4]
I have another box ready to go.
If you are active mil. stationed overseas post an "I'll take 'em" and IM me your mailing address.

Link Posted: 3/18/2011 6:12:57 PM EDT
[#5]
I almost have another box ready, myself. Plenty of gun rags, some Shotgun News, NRA mags, and maybe a few recent ESPNs.

Someone deployed wants them, send me an IM.

IM sent, this sounds like an awesome box!

IM sent.

ARJJ DELIVERS ONE AWESOME BOX OF MAGAZINES!!!!

I am so freaking excited!  I have some good reading material now, no more 2006 Car & Drivers!  They're getting passed around, and we love them!

Thank you again my friend!

No, THANK YOU for your sacrifice, brother!

Hey, if anyone overseas has some crafty/likes to build stuff/DIY type guys in their unit, I also have a ton of Fine Homebuilding and Journal of Light Construction magazines I'll send.

Link Posted: 3/29/2011 9:02:08 AM EDT
[#6]
I could get another box or so of mags. IM your address. GOD Bless and THANK YOU ALL so much––hayboy
Link Posted: 4/25/2011 5:07:12 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm at a bare base, there ain't shit here...any magazines of any manly types would be awesome...if you want my address over here let me know...
Link Posted: 4/25/2011 10:58:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Beth2218:
I'm at a bare base, there ain't shit here...any magazines of any manly types would be awesome...if you want my address over here let me know...

I have a box ready to go.

IM me your name and address.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 5:38:22 PM EDT
[#9]

Tag to see what I have in storage.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 9:23:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By DogtownTom:
I have another box ready to go.
If you are active mil. stationed overseas post an "I'll take 'em" and IM me your mailing address.

This too.

<––-NG looking to help out my brothers & sisters in green any way I can.
Link Posted: 5/10/2011 10:03:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Any of you guys serving overseas interested in some comics from the 70s-80s?  

Nothing valuable here, but might give ya some entertainment.  IM me and lemme know!
Link Posted: 5/15/2011 4:56:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Beth2218:

I have a box ready to go.

IM me your name and address.

I got forward deployed to even shittier hole, but I should be going back to my other shit hole soon...I'll let you know when I do, and when I get those mags...thanks again!
Link Posted: 5/17/2011 3:51:17 PM EDT
[#13]
I have a small stack of hunting magazines I could send. (American Hunter, Ducks Unlimited, and Turkey Country).

Would there be any interest in old catalogs, like BudK or Cabela's?
Link Posted: 5/17/2011 6:02:27 PM EDT
[#14]
3 boxes out this week.  Enjoy, guys!
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 2:10:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Not sure if anybody out there is still willing/able to send out gun mags or anything. But I know that here at ARF Platoon, Camp Taji, we are woefully low on reading material.  And Taji's PX is closing in about 10 days and is out of any periodicals.  Why they close the PX when the base is still running, I dunno.  Nonetheless, if anyone would be willing to ship my platoon some magazines, we'd all be grateful.  We are Bike, Auto, Gun, Sports enthusiasts...just like everyone else

Thanks guys, and just let me know!

Swampy
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 3:29:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 67Firebird] [#16]
If you'd like the mags and catalogs I mentioned above, IM your addy to me and I'll send them.

Edit - Shipped.

Link Posted: 6/6/2011 1:55:56 AM EDT
[#17]
Last year I sent a box of gun magazines to someone on ARFCOM. I have no idea who that was.

Well, I have more.....
If you are deployed I would be happy to drop you a box of fine library material.

That was me!!!!

That inital post asking for old gun magazines snowballed into a magazine fort. The gang at OP OSB loved all the mags I got. I ended up with about two dozen flat rate boxes full of mags and other very useful goodies.  If it werent for ARFCOM then there wouldnt have been any reading material at our small, six tent OP.

I never imagined how many great people we have on this website until I was on the receiving end of the giving. Thanks once again, SGT Styles

Link Posted: 6/7/2011 1:49:41 AM EDT
[#18]
I can get a box together. Mostly gun and some ham radio, maybe some other stuff. Just some different reading material. Anybody overseas IM and I will see what I can do.
Link Posted: 6/13/2011 1:10:10 PM EDT
[#19]
GoGOP,

Just got the box yesterday.  The guys are loving it.  Thanks so much.  
Link Posted: 6/13/2011 1:25:07 PM EDT
[#20]
My pleasure. Small compensation for what you guys are doing for us.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 4:43:04 AM EDT
[#21]
I'm a Combat Advisor leading an 6 member Embedded Training Team with the Afghan National Army.  We're part of a larger 110 person Advisor Group here on the outskirts of Kabul, AFG.   I've only been here just over two months and I've only seen one care package come to our Advisor Group and it was like Christmas.  The gun mags went first!  Car mags second!  Also very welcomed were travel/individual wet wipes.  We're with the ANA all day with no way to wash our hands.  Hands get filthy just working in this environment, but we shake some of the nastiest hands 100x a day until our hands are black with something.  For what it's worth, they use their left hand in lieu of toilet paper.  You forget and go to wipe your eye or mouth and it's over.  This might sound odd, but Preparation-H large wipes are great at cleaning places wet wipes are too harsh for since they just have witch hazel in them.  Getting the opportunity to take a hot shower once a week with potable water isn't uncommon.  People would also fight for those Swiffer sweeper dusting cloth refills wet or dry - as it resembles the moon over here.  Dental floss and tooth brushes are welcome sights too.  Me, personally...  I'm craving a Red Bull Cola.  Actually... I'm craving a cold shot of Sauza Hornitos tequila with lime/salt and an ice cold Dos Equis Amber, but I'll have to wait until next year for those. :-)
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 12:39:23 PM EDT
[#22]
I have some magazines I would like to send out too.How do you guy's mail them?
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 1:12:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By DoubleL:

Go to any post office........they should have USPS APO/FPO Priority Mail flat rate boxes (not the same as regular FRB's).
You can also order them online.

The boxes are free.
Postage runs around $13 I believe.
You need to complete a customs form.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 12:22:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By DoubleL:

Go to any post office........they should have USPS APO/FPO Priority Mail flat rate boxes (not the same as regular FRB's).
You can also order them online.

The boxes are free.
Postage runs around $13 I believe.
You need to complete a customs form.

Thanks!!
Link Posted: 9/3/2011 12:27:25 AM EDT
[#25]
If anyone is up for it we could use some reading material here. We always get People and 17 . And old, old, old car and driver mags.  Anything you got we'll take it !Thanks
Link Posted: 9/10/2011 9:34:06 AM EDT
[#26]
If anyone is still sending magazines out, I could use some here! 8 hour tower shifts are boring me like crazy.
Link Posted: 9/12/2011 10:47:26 PM EDT
[#27]
aylor, IM me your addy
I have a few I can send your way.

speed
Link Posted: 10/4/2011 9:37:49 PM EDT
[#28]
I work for an automotive aftermarket company and we have a ton of hot rod, street rod and muscle car mags lying around.  Any of you guys that are gearheads, please PM me your address and I will send out a care pack.
Link Posted: 10/9/2011 5:30:28 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Supra:
I'm a Combat Advisor leading an 6 member Embedded Training Team with the Afghan National Army.  We're part of a larger 110 person Advisor Group here on the outskirts of Kabul, AFG.   I've only been here just over two months and I've only seen one care package come to our Advisor Group and it was like Christmas.  The gun mags went first!  Car mags second!  Also very welcomed were travel/individual wet wipes.  We're with the ANA all day with no way to wash our hands.  Hands get filthy just working in this environment, but we shake some of the nastiest hands 100x a day until our hands are black with something.  For what it's worth, they use their left hand in lieu of toilet paper.  You forget and go to wipe your eye or mouth and it's over.  This might sound odd, but Preparation-H large wipes are great at cleaning places wet wipes are too harsh for since they just have witch hazel in them.  Getting the opportunity to take a hot shower once a week with potable water isn't uncommon.  People would also fight for those Swiffer sweeper dusting cloth refills wet or dry - as it resembles the moon over here.  Dental floss and tooth brushes are welcome sights too.  Me, personally...  I'm craving a Red Bull Cola.  Actually... I'm craving a cold shot of Sauza Hornitos tequila with lime/salt and an ice cold Dos Equis Amber, but I'll have to wait until next year for those. :-)

A HUGE thank you to Hayboy for the awesome care package for my Combat Advisor Team!  How many different magazines do you subscribe to?? LOL.  The baby wipes are definitely getting utilized and I smell like baby powder as a result. :-)  And who doesn't like Lifesavers??  Very awesome especially coming from someone who WAS a complete stranger.  

Link Posted: 10/11/2011 9:27:15 AM EDT
[#30]
The Thank Yous are all on my end. For the job all of you are doing, with all the ignoring of the good things you are doing by the press, and not knowing if the next step you take will be politicaly incorrect––THANKS  OUR MILITARY makes me so Proud. If I can do some small thing that makes even one moment better, then let me do it.  hayboy
IF YOU CAN READ THIS THANK A TEACHER
FOR THE FREEDOM TO READ IT THANK OUR SOLDIERS
Link Posted: 10/12/2011 2:26:25 PM EDT
[#31]
If someone wants to pm me your info I have some more mags that need a new home
Link Posted: 11/12/2011 3:59:35 PM EDT
[#32]
Last year I sent a box of gun magazines to someone on ARFCOM. I have no idea who that was.

Well, I have more.....
If you are deployed I would be happy to drop you a box of fine library material.

ME me I want some!
Link Posted: 4/12/2012 4:34:43 AM EDT
[#33]
Reactivating this thread if anyone has any to send... we're a small FOB with nothing to read cept 2 year old Iron Horse
Link Posted: 4/12/2012 9:43:12 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By kudzu630:
Reactivating this thread if anyone has any to send... we're a small FOB with nothing to read cept 2 year old Iron Horse

Just filled a box.
All I need is your mailing address.
Link Posted: 4/29/2012 2:04:27 PM EDT
[#35]
Hey guys my unit is shuttin this base down soon so that means no internet which means NO ENTERTAINMENT!  I'm sure the guys in my platoon would love some gun mags.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/29/2012 7:29:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 67Firebird] [#36]
Skins, IM your addy to me and I'll send what I have.

Edit - Just shipped them. (Sorry it took so long, but I couldn't get my truck started the last couple days).

Link Posted: 5/11/2012 12:02:53 AM EDT
[#37]
I would be interested in some surplus firearms mags if anyone has some willing to part with. Send me a pm and I'll give you my forward address.
Link Posted: 5/21/2012 7:48:06 PM EDT
[#38]
Just found this thread,  no gun related mags but if anyone is in need of some reading material I've got Cruising world and Latitudes & Attitudes, sailing/cruising related
IM and I'll get some out.

Jim
Link Posted: 5/24/2012 11:04:32 PM EDT
[#39]
I've got a stack of Shotgun News and America's First Freedom from the NRA if anyone would like them. Might be an American Hangunner or SWAT in there, too.
Link Posted: 5/25/2012 10:16:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Eagle1_Fox2] [#40]
I've got a stack of Shotgun News and America's First Freedom from the NRA if anyone would like them. Might be an American Hangunner or SWAT in there, too.

How recent are those?  Have a few issues from not too long ago that a friend sent, but I may just take you up on your offer!
Link Posted: 5/27/2012 6:11:35 PM EDT
[#41]
I have a dozen various gun related mags I can ship out to the first address in my PM box.

Thank you all for your service.
Link Posted: 6/18/2012 1:41:02 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Eagle1_Fox2:

How recent are those?  Have a few issues from not too long ago that a friend sent, but I may just take you up on your offer!

I apologize for taking nearly a month to reply––my internet is on the fritz, and I rarely access my subscriptions from my phone.

I'd say the SGNs are from the last six months offhand. Let me know.
Link Posted: 8/20/2012 2:10:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bendigo78] [#43]
I've been wanting to send a package for a while but didn't know where to start.  I've got a freaking crap ton of gun mags and old hot rod mags. My wifes making me clean out the 4ft stack in the living room.  

Can someone post the do's/don'ts and some how to info on shipping to the troops?

How long does it take packages to get there?

*edit*  Used my google-fu and found some answers.

Ehow Sending Packages to the Troops.

Now I need some addresses. PM me.  Think I'll try to do atleast 4 boxes.  Let me know if there is something specific you need.

Link Posted: 10/2/2012 1:43:47 AM EDT
[#44]

I have some bass fishing/hunting mags and several surfing mags that arrived here by mistake if any of you guys overseas need some more reading material, let me know. Thanks for your service.

Link Posted: 5/11/2013 11:40:18 PM EDT
[#45]
I would like any reading material you guys got!

Sgt Cromer
TF Rifles A Co 4/17
FOB Pasab/COP Ahmed Khan
APO/AE 09370

Thank you guys!
Link Posted: 5/12/2013 12:22:49 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Stillakilla187:

Sgt Cromer
TF Rifles A Co 4/17
FOB Pasab/COP Ahmed Khan
APO/AE 09370

Thank you guys!

I'll have you a box in the mail tomorrow morning
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 1:58:41 AM EDT
[#47]

Sgt Cromer
TF Rifles A Co 4/17
FOB Pasab/COP Ahmed Khan
APO/AE 09370

Thank you guys!

Thanks a lot!
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 2:31:33 AM EDT
[#48]

Sgt Cromer
TF Rifles A Co 4/17
FOB Pasab/COP Ahmed Khan
APO/AE 09370

Thank you guys!

Thanks a lot!

check your IM's
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 8:26:17 AM EDT
[#49]
Hey Dogtown, I got your package today! thanks a lot man. Me and the guys appreciate it very much.
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 10:32:20 AM EDT
[#50]
You're welcome!
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top