Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/13/2017 1:05:03 PM EDT
Hi my name is Mike.  

I've been playing golf sporadically for 15 years.  My average for 18 holes is 120.  

A wise man once told me if you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly.
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 7:30:15 PM EDT
[#1]
A wise man once told me if you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly.
View Quote
And this why I play pool.
Link Posted: 3/11/2018 12:36:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

And this why I play pool.
View Quote
Lol.

So of course since I posted this I shot my best game ever, scoring 100 exactly.   I still want to get better, but I'm settling into a comfortable position of being an average bad golfer, instead of god awful.

Golfing is always a fun day for me though, I usually crush an 18 pack of Miller and 3 or 4 god stogies while playing.   My wife pretty much hates me by the time I get home, but since when has that stopped me from doing anything fun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top