Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/17/2017 10:16:38 PM EDT
Already have 3 out of the best 5 QBs in my 35 years watching the NFL..Brady is a Legend, Rothleisburger is underrated, aand Rodgers is a great QB playing out of his mind. Ryan is far from a bum, of course..

My Predictions, Green Bay vs. New England

Green Bay takes it 34-31
Link Posted: 1/17/2017 10:35:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I agree Packers and Patriots, also like your score, and the pack will win with a last second Hail Mary.  
Link Posted: 1/17/2017 10:58:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Falcons vs Patriots
Link Posted: 1/18/2017 9:09:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Falcons vs Patriots
View Quote

Final Score?
Link Posted: 1/18/2017 9:12:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Falcons patriots in the superbowl. 28-24 final score. Ryan finally gets the monkey off his back and brady cries like a little girl because he didn't get a roughing the passer call on the last play of the game.
Link Posted: 1/18/2017 2:15:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Final Score?
View Quote
38 - 32 Falcons, yes... I said Falcons 
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 4:06:17 PM EDT
[#6]
I got the same as you. Should be a great game.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 8:25:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Media and Vegas is Picking Atlanta and New England. Public money is on GB. People are talking about GB being  He underdog and some of their players being hurt but I think it's not tricking Quinn. After all the luck and wizardry Rodgers is rolling out there there is no taking him for granted. Quinn and all the Falcons know Rodgers can carry that team and throw for 400yds with a couple cheese-headed fans from the stands at WR. For as bad as Atlantas D has been GB has been much worse. Especially over the last 8 games. GB has given up nearly a touchdown more a game on defense than Atlanta (around 27 puts a game) while Atlanta has improved to 20pts a game average. The Defenses are equal but trending in different directions while I feel like the QBs are nearly equal (other than Rodgers horseshoe he has implanted in his rectum) but the Atlanta receivers, and run game are superior. The offensive lines are both decent with the packers a better pass pro team and Atlanta a better run blocking team. I feel Atlantas team as a whole is more on a roll although Rodgers is the one man show for GB....that can (or at least should) only carry you so far.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 12:45:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Media and Vegas is Picking Atlanta and New England. Public money is on GB. People are talking about GB being  He underdog and some of their players being hurt but I think it's not tricking Quinn. After all the luck and wizardry Rodgers is rolling out there there is no taking him for granted. Quinn and all the Falcons know Rodgers can carry that team and throw for 400yds with a couple cheese-headed fans from the stands at WR. For as bad as Atlantas D has been GB has been much worse. Especially over the last 8 games. GB has given up nearly a touchdown more a game on defense than Atlanta (around 27 puts a game) while Atlanta has improved to 20pts a game average. The Defenses are equal but trending in different directions while I feel like the QBs are nearly equal (other than Rodgers horseshoe he has implanted in his rectum) but the Atlanta receivers, and run game are superior. The offensive lines are both decent with the packers a better pass pro team and Atlanta a better run blocking team. I feel Atlantas team as a whole is more on a roll although Rodgers is the one man show for GB....that can (or at least should) only carry you so far.
View Quote

So it's safe to say you have the Falcons over the Patriots also in the SB. Final Score?

There may or may not be a door prize for the correct prediction.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 1:25:38 PM EDT
[#9]
I believe Rodgers can roll into ATL and post up 40pts on them. If GB allows ATL to score less than 40... they will make it to the SB

Pittsburgh is due for a lights out game and NE is due to misfire a time or 2 and swing the momentum in PIT favor. I see the NE - Steelers game at 30-24 PIT for the win. Couple key turnovers by NE will seal their fate.

GB over Pittsburgh in the Superbowl 48 to 38
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 1:28:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Green Bay over Steelers. 31-24 Bad hunch.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 1:46:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Falcons - Steelers 35-28
Link Posted: 1/31/2017 10:30:02 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

So it's safe to say you have the Falcons over the Patriots also in the SB. Final Score?

There may or may not be a door prize for the correct prediction.
View Quote

Atlanta 33 NE 24
Link Posted: 2/6/2017 10:03:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Patriots 34 - Falcons 28 ??
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top