Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 8/2/2016 12:19:14 PM EDT
Previous owners -all invites have been sent out early July 2016. If you did not receive yours please let me know ASAP.

There are 2 team slots available for new owners.

Status of league:

Confirmed for this year.

The Corleone Family -Sandman
$89 For the Win - BryanAim
Vandenham's Militia - BrowardMason
GhostFly's Dolphins - GhostFly
H.U.D.S. -Bruins
Sons of Washington -Maverick's bud/non member
Purple Vein -Bruin's buddy/non member
Juicebox Smash -DaddyFungus
Maverick's Top Guns -Maverick
The Mighty Goblins - Muld3r  

I Touchdown There -out for this year -Team assigned to Bruin's buddy
The Mighty Goblins -out for this year -Team assigned to Muld3r

House of Tards -have not responded to MULTIPLE emails and IM's (inbox is full) (commish notes -team was auto renewed by Tom and is active. Re-assigned to new owner Mav's Boyfriend on 8.24.2016)
Deadly Dingleberries -have not responded to MULTIPLE emails and IM's (inbox is full)
(commish notes -team was auto renewed by Pistol and is active. Re-assigned to new owner Broward Mason on 8.22.2016)

50.00 buy in for the season.
Prizes: $50 to 3rd Place, $100 to 2nd Place and the remainder (after any MO fees, etc) to the league winner.

The league is a standard Yahoo PPR rules league. Scoring is based off the same standard PPR rules. We play head to head. Playoffs are week 14, 15 and 16 (6 teams make it with 2 having byes)
Waiver is based off reverse order of standings to ensure all owners are given the best shot at having a winning team.

Roster is made up of:

QB
WR
WR
RB
RB
TE
FLEX
KICKER
DE

5 Bench players and 1 IR spot

IMPORTANT DATES:

Keeper Declaration Deadline

Date: Friday, September 02, 2016

Auction Draft:

Date: Tuesday September 6, 2016
Time: 7:45 pm
Link Posted: 8/2/2016 1:41:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Bryan, Please post payment information.
Link Posted: 8/3/2016 12:01:37 AM EDT
[#2]
The defending champ is most definitely in.

Why am I only a potential 9th spot? I've already joined.

EDIT: I have a buddy that might be interested in joining. He is not a member here but it could be a potential filler if we need a body. Just an idea.
Link Posted: 8/3/2016 7:05:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The defending champ is most definitely in.

Why am I only a potential 9th spot? I've already joined.

EDIT: I have a buddy that might be interested in joining. He is not a member here but it could be a potential filler if we need a body. Just an idea.
View Quote

I copied and pasted from last year. Good catch teach!  
Link Posted: 8/3/2016 3:58:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Any news on draft date?
Link Posted: 8/6/2016 12:02:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Let's do this !

I'm ready to win again
Link Posted: 8/7/2016 8:52:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Preseason starts tonight. Real games about a month out.
Link Posted: 8/8/2016 7:44:31 AM EDT
[#7]
IMPORTANT DATES:

Keeper Declaration Deadline

Date: Monday, September 5, 2016

Auction Draft:

Date: Tuesday September 6, 2016
Time: 7:45 pm
Link Posted: 8/8/2016 7:47:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Bryan AIM -we need to collect money this week to get a real feel for how many owners we have and how many spots we need to fill. Can you please get on that?

Also I have not heard back from Wobblin after sending him a couple emails. We will need to make a decision soon.

Link Posted: 8/8/2016 10:38:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Is there ANY way we could possibly move the draft to the 7th?
Link Posted: 8/8/2016 2:19:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Is there ANY way we could possibly move the draft to the 7th?
View Quote

why? That does not allow any time for fixing mistakes....
Link Posted: 8/8/2016 8:13:46 PM EDT
[#11]

Ok . What about Saturday the 3rd? That gives you plenty of time to make corrections. It's just that the only two days I can make it within the first 10 days of Sept are Sat the 3rd, or Wed the 7th. My schedule is all jacked up this time of year.

Thank you for your consideration.
Link Posted: 8/8/2016 8:15:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Ok . What about Saturday the 3rd? That gives you plenty of time to make corrections. It's just that the only two days I can make it within the first 10 days of Sept are Sat the 3rd, or Wed the 7th. My schedule is all jacked up this time of year.

View Quote

I'm going to be around and would have no problem (the wife might) but I have been playing with most of these guys for almost 10 years now and there is no way they will do it on labor day weekend, which is what you are asking.

I'll switch it to the 7th. Anyone have a problem with that?

Link Posted: 8/8/2016 8:18:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I'm going to be around and would have no problem (the wife might) but I have been playing with most of these guys for almost 10 years now and there is no way they will do it on labor day weekend, which is what you are asking.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Edit. I had the wrong date. Can't make the 6th. 7th or 3rd I can do. Other than that I wont be around. You're the boss.

I completely understand that it's labor day weekend. It's not a big deal for me but I can understand other people having an issue with it.
Link Posted: 8/8/2016 8:30:08 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm going to make a few calls and see if I can get the 6th off so that you guys don't have to change everything around.

EDIT:

Ok so I can do the 6th now. Sorry for the confusion. My schedule is so messed up and coverage at work is terrible.

I can do 6th or 7th.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 6:59:28 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I'm going to make a few calls and see if I can get the 6th off so that you guys don't have to change everything around.

EDIT:

Ok so I can do the 6th now. Sorry for the confusion. My schedule is so messed up and coverage at work is terrible.

I can do 6th or 7th.
View Quote

Not a problem. Let's leave it the 6th then.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 3:30:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 8:03:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Do we have enough people to fill the keeper league? Like I said before; I have a buddy that would be interested if we need another body to fill a spot.
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 7:07:33 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Do we have enough people to fill the keeper league? Like I said before; I have a buddy that would be interested if we need another body to fill a spot.
View Quote

That's a question I ask myself every day. The problem is we don't know who is serious and who is not until they pony up the cash. I would say it looks good for your buddy. We need a drop dead date so that if we do not hear back from an owner and they do not pay we need to give their team to someone else. The only people I know for sure who are in this year are in red:

The Corleone Family
GhostFly's
Empire
I Touchdown There
The Mighty Goblins -sent multiple emails with no reply
House of Tards  -multiple emails no reply, cannot IM his box is full
Maverick's Top Guns
Deadly Dingleberries
Bruins
DaddyFungus sent IM message, responded and said he paid Bryan

I tried to send Pistol Putz an IM but his box is full as well. Which team is his?

Link Posted: 8/10/2016 7:27:00 AM EDT
[#19]
I will bump the old thread. They might not see this one.
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 7:35:02 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I will bump the old thread. They might not see this one.
View Quote

Good idea -thanks!

I'm surprised Tom has not checked in yet and his IM box is full.
Link Posted: 8/11/2016 3:30:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/11/2016 6:37:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Interested in keeper league, will send cash today.
Link Posted: 8/11/2016 8:05:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Interested in keeper league, will send cash today.
View Quote

You're in if a spot opens. Right now I have a feeling we may have more than one opening.

Anyone have a problem with making next Friday, August 19 the deadline. If we do not hear from current owners by then, their team is up for new ownership.
Link Posted: 8/11/2016 8:22:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Actually why don't we let Muld3r in now. If everyone comes back, which is unlikely, then we need 1 more to get back to a 12 team league. Either way Mulder is in.

Muld3r -send 50.00 to Bryan, and you are in.

I'm away for the weekend, so I won't be very active until Monday.
Link Posted: 8/11/2016 8:35:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Payment sent.
Link Posted: 8/11/2016 9:16:12 PM EDT
[#26]
A deadline is smart.

Speaking of deadlines. Online it says keeper picks are due the day before the draft. Is that correct or yet to be changed? I've been changing my mind daily on who I want to keep. That's what happens when you have a monster team and win the league

My buddy is on standby and ready to send $ if another spot opens up.

Link Posted: 8/12/2016 12:10:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 8/12/2016 5:42:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
A deadline is smart.

Speaking of deadlines. Online it says keeper picks are due the day before the draft. Is that correct or yet to be changed? I've been changing my mind daily on who I want to keep. That's what happens when you have a monster team and win the league

My buddy is on standby and ready to send $ if another spot opens up.

View Quote

I will be changing those dates on Monday and will announce them here.

Tell your buddy to get his wallet ready, I have a feeling we will need him.
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 8:05:05 AM EDT
[#29]
Update:

We have 7 owners signed up and paid.

I spoke to Wobblin and he is out for this year.

We have not heard from 3 previous owners. They have until Friday.

I Touchdown There
House of Tards
Deadly Dingleberries

CHANGE MADE TO KEEPER DECLARATION DEADLINE:

The new date is: Friday, September 02, 2016

This allows me the weekend to setup the league after the keepers are chosen well before the actual draft.
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 8:55:21 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 2:49:56 PM EDT
[#31]
I sent a final email to their email addresses on record at Yahoo. They have until Thursday midnight or their teams will be given away.

I Touchdown There
House of Tards
Deadly Dingleberries
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 10:15:34 PM EDT
[#32]
I'm I Touchdown There and you can go ahead and fill my spot.  I've just got too much going on to be able to stay active in the leagues, it's been fun guys and good luck to all of you!
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 10:28:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Im ready to quit screwing around and start kicking ass. The wait sucks.
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 7:10:26 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I'm I Touchdown There and you can go ahead and fill my spot.  I've just got too much going on to be able to stay active in the leagues, it's been fun guys and good luck to all of you!
View Quote

Roger that. You can always get back in down the road as openings occur all the time as you know. As a former owner in good standing you would be given preferential treatment.

Link Posted: 8/16/2016 7:14:28 AM EDT
[#35]
We've got 7 teams so far. Bruin's buddy makes it 8. We need 10 and 12 would have been optimal. Considering all the ways I have tried to contact Pistol and Tom and the fact that their mailboxes are coming back as full, I think there is a good chance we are not going to hear from them.

At this point I am ready to go ahead and tell Bruin's that his buddy is in. We still need another 2 players.

EDIT: Muld3r, send me your email address so I can invite you to the league and get a team assigned to you. As the new owner you will need to go through and decide if you want to keep any of the players from last year. We are allowed to keep up to "2" players. You do not have to keep anyone if you don't want too.
Link Posted: 8/19/2016 8:24:46 AM EDT
[#36]
IMPORTANT UPDATE:

The deadline has passed for previous owners who have not responded (2) and the league is now open to anyone. Bruins if you're friend is still interested now is the time to invite him.
Link Posted: 8/19/2016 8:15:06 PM EDT
[#37]
Some info for new owners:

You have to add 5.00 to any players costs from last year if you want to keep them.

Example, Tony Romo was drafted for 22.00 last year, so this year to keep him it would cost you 27.00 from your 200.00 budget.

Also if the player was a free agent then he will only cost 5.00 to keep this year.

I also urge you to do a mock auction draft on Yahoo if you are not familiar, they are fun and will teach you about what you should pay for certain players/positions.

cAN SOMEONE REMIND EM WHERE WE FIND THE COST FOR EACH PLAYER LAST YEAR? <---Sorry Im not fixing that.
Link Posted: 8/19/2016 9:50:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Click "draft", then last season from the dropdown. This will show you last year prices. Add $5 to that price.

Also. You need to select keepers prior to draft. Select "my team" and then "choose keepers". If you dont to this you dont get to keep them, they will get draft d.
Link Posted: 8/19/2016 11:39:44 PM EDT
[#39]
Sorry I'm on vacation and haven't been keeping up with it.

He's ready to go/pay.

I'll send you his email address PM so he can be invited. Unless I can do it on the app.

I'll pass the info along.

He'll send his payment ASAP.

Link Posted: 8/20/2016 8:34:10 AM EDT
[#40]
"You will be taking over the following team from last season: The Mighty Goblins - Finished 10th out of 10"

Your FF days are over buddy.
Link Posted: 8/20/2016 4:10:28 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
"You will be taking over the following team from last season: The Mighty Goblins - Finished 10th out of 10"

Your FF days are over buddy.
View Quote

That team was up next -sorry. Wobblins team was better than that and you DO NOT have to keep anyone on the team and can start fresh, but I believe you have Odell Beckham on there don't you?  
Link Posted: 8/20/2016 4:12:35 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Sorry I'm on vacation and haven't been keeping up with it.

He's ready to go/pay.

I'll send you his email address PM so he can be invited. Unless I can do it on the app.

I'll pass the info along.

He'll send his payment ASAP.

View Quote

You buddy makes team number 8. We still have 2 or 4 spots open. If we don't fill them then we go with an 8 team league.

Link Posted: 8/21/2016 6:52:38 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 8:57:12 AM EDT
[#44]
Waiting on Bruin's buddy and Muld3r to accept invites...
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 11:17:32 AM EDT
[#45]
Broward Mason from the classic league topic said he would join this league so that's 9.

If we'd like to get this to at least a 10-man league, I have a buddy who'd be interested.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 12:41:28 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Broward Mason from the classic league topic said he would join this league so that's 9.

If we'd like to get this to at least a 10-man league, I have a buddy who'd be interested.
View Quote

YES PLEASE!
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 12:56:28 PM EDT
[#47]
Broward Mason -as soon as you pay Bryan Aim I will assign you a team.

Link Posted: 8/22/2016 1:25:32 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Waiting on Bruin's buddy and Muld3r to accept invites...
View Quote

I'm having a issue logging into Yahoo. Getting an age verification issue. Standby.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 1:51:18 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 1:53:58 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top