Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2015 10:56:34 PM EDT
I have an Adirondack Big Stick Hank Aaron personal model #50 of 200 apparently signed by Hank Aaron, Frank Robinson, Harmon Killebrew, and two others. How would I go about finding out who the two others are?  Going by what I see online at least the Aaron signature looks good. I haven't checked the others. If authentic what might this be worth?  Would it be worth paying to find out?  It is not in the best condition. It was in a couch I bought at Goodwill to put in a hunting club. So I don't have anything in it.

ETA.  I checked the Killebrew and Robinson signatures online and they might be GTG.
Link Posted: 9/7/2015 12:21:42 AM EDT
[#1]
send it in to an authentication place.  Even some of those are subjective so youll want to send it to the best.  Some COA are shit for resale down the road.  Counterfeits WOULD look like the real thing of course so your own eye balling probably isn't worth much if you ever wanted to know the truth or for resale.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top