Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/25/2015 3:30:30 PM EDT
Last year I did the Fantasy NASCAR league and offered prizes at no cost to the players. We had over 36 player and a very competitive season. This year we are going to have cash prizes. Link to last years thread: 2014 Thread

All money sent and received will be via PayPal gift. Therefore. when you register make sure to use your PayPal email address and ensure it is not hidden on the "Members" list. If you're interested in playing, please IM me with your email address and I will send you the information needed to register.

I NEED ALL DUES BY FEBRUARY 20TH

Projected Payouts:
30 players at $50 each - total prize pool of $1500

$10 per week to the player with highest point total for the week

$100 Spring Segment Winner
$100 Summer Segment Winner
$100 Playoff Segment Winner

Overall Points Payout
1st- $500
2nd-$240
3rd- $100

I have permission from mod Big_Bear to post this.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 3:36:53 PM EDT
[#1]
The Yahoo thing was as boring as watching paint dry. That's why I stopped playing. I continued with the NASCAR.com league, coming in 2nd there. I would love to do this, but not in the yahoo setup. It is just to "mathematical " or mechanical or something. In other words, just not enough bling for me. For most sports fans that are big on stats, like the guys that can rattle off ERA and batting average for every player in the last 100 years in MLB or something, that's cool.

Come over to the NASCAR.com league and do it. I think Hydrostat runs it. Or WildTurkey.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 3:56:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The Yahoo thing was as boring as watching paint dry. That's why I stopped playing. I continued with the NASCAR.com league, coming in 2nd there. I would love to do this, but not in the yahoo setup. It is just to "mathematical " or mechanical or something. In other words, just not enough bling for me. For most sports fans that are big on stats, like the guys that can rattle off ERA and batting average for every player in the last 100 years in MLB or something, that's cool.

Come over to the NASCAR.com league and do it. I think Hydrostat runs it. Or WildTurkey.
View Quote

I think we start from scratch If we go to pay out league.

I wish NBC would start fantasy league with ESPN old format
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 2:07:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fox Sports is doing one that looks like it may be close to that one.
I would prefer not to have to deal with Pay Pal in any way, shape, form, or fashion.
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 2:50:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I would prefer not to have to deal with Pay Pal in any way, shape, form, or fashion.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here is the page to whom ever wants to be league manager [or league owner]

But first you must start a team http://www.foxsports.com/fantasy/auto/

Link Posted: 2/1/2015 3:01:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Had some things come up, as usual, and won't be able to participate in the pay league.

If anybody does a non pay for fun or maybe a PMag IM me.

I may attempt one but right this minute I'm feeling too weak to set it up. If I feel better later I will. Let me know which one you want to try. I'll be responsible for the winning prize. Maybe the first three places get something and a cheap trophy for the winner as well. I don't want to hijack this thread any further but if anyone has a game similar to what the nascar.com or ESPN or whatever the other one we used to play was IM me and I will start a new thread.
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 3:13:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Fox fantasy

Looks like they changed their format from last year you have a $50,000 pay role max for five drivers

Started to make my line up for Daytona

the public team  I joined is the fans of michael waltrip

NEW LEAGUE STARTED IN FOX FANTASY for arfcommers

http://www.foxsports.com/fantasy/auto/group/join/?group=21558&password=ARFSPORTS
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 11:43:13 AM EDT
[#7]
MODS

Un-pin this thread it is done
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top