Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/12/2014 11:16:24 PM EDT
All he does is throw 1st pitch curve ball, McCutchen was just the first pirate to set on it and send it over the fence. Really stupid pitching by the Reds if you ask me, catcher should have never call the same 1st pitch 5-6 times in a row, especially when he is putting it dead center of the plate.
Reds had no outs in the ninth, might have been the tenth, with a runner on 1st and did not bunt for some reason, if they moved the runner over game would have ended in the 9th. I just don't understand how people get paid money to make these decisions, after the 9th inning homer by McCutchen to tie it I would have walked him in the 12th.

Link Posted: 7/19/2014 3:07:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Hes at it again right now. Needs to be sent back to Louisville and ride the bus for a while.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top