[#1]
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 7:15:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
boys, another league choice

eddie lacy or jeremy Hill
View Quote

If ppr Lacy hands down. If not Hill looks like the future in Cincy.
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 7:55:06 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Two weeks in a row my starting QB posted NEGATIVE points. Is that a fantasy record in this league?

GET ON MY LEVEL SCRUBS
View Quote

Not one I'd be proud of...

Link Posted: 12/15/2014 8:01:33 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

good luck to playoff teams.

handcuff hug I am so sick of looking at your team logo
View Quote

Looking good for you.  Nice day for the Ravens D.

Forte is capable of ruining your night, however...

Handcuff Hug on the left, you on the right.  (Like I said, HH...stellar season vaporized in one weekend of football.)

<th scope="row" class="Fz-xxs Ta-c Bg-shade Ptop-lg Px-sm Nowrap">Points</th>

<th scope="row" class="F-shade Ta-c Bg-shade Fz-xxs Pbot-lg Px-sm Ptop-med Nowrap">Orig Proj</th>

<th scope="row" class="F-shade Ta-c Bg-shade Fz-xxs Px-sm Nowrap Pbot-xxl">Live Proj</th>

Link Posted: 12/15/2014 8:03:48 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Handcuff hug is making magic happen for their team, as they have the highest overall point total in the league this season by averaging 139.85 points per matchup. Chain Gang goes to 5-4 and falls to fifth place. The '72 Dolphins, Wooden's UCLA Bruins, and Rocky Marciano. That is the company that Handcuff hug will be mentioned with if they continue this undefeated streak.

-Just a little clip from my yahoo game recap
View Quote

More like the 2011 Packers.  15-1, then lost the Division game to the Giants.  

Link Posted: 12/15/2014 11:24:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Handcuff Hug on the left, you on the right.  (Like I said, HH...stellar season vaporized in one weekend of football.)

<th scope="row" class="Fz-xxs Ta-c Bg-shade Ptop-lg Px-sm Nowrap">Points</th>                                                                                            <th scope="row" class="F-shade Ta-c Bg-shade Fz-xxs Pbot-lg Px-sm Ptop-med Nowrap">Orig Proj</th>                                                                                            <th scope="row" class="F-shade Ta-c Bg-shade Fz-xxs Px-sm Nowrap Pbot-xxl">Live Proj</th>                    

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
good luck to playoff teams.

handcuff hug I am so sick of looking at your team logo

<th scope="row" class="Fz-xxs Ta-c Bg-shade Ptop-lg Px-sm Nowrap">Points</th>                                                                                            <th scope="row" class="F-shade Ta-c Bg-shade Fz-xxs Pbot-lg Px-sm Ptop-med Nowrap">Orig Proj</th>                                                                                            <th scope="row" class="F-shade Ta-c Bg-shade Fz-xxs Px-sm Nowrap Pbot-xxl">Live Proj</th>                    

I pretty much pick up whatever D plays the jags every week...has been paying off pretty good.

Link Posted: 12/16/2014 12:32:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Handcuff hug is making magic happen for their team, as they have the highest overall point total in the league this season by averaging 139.85 points per matchup. Chain Gang goes to 5-4 and falls to fifth place. The '72 Dolphins, Wooden's UCLA Bruins, and Rocky Marciano. That is the company that Handcuff hug will be mentioned with if they continue this undefeated streak.

-Just a little clip from my yahoo game recap

All thoughs high score games and domination, but then first round of the playoffs and u barily break 100... Ouch...looks like your "Luck" finally ran out.

Link Posted: 12/16/2014 12:51:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Well, good luck next week Heineken. It's been a good season for both of my leagues as I made it to the championship game with both. I'm 7-6 (7th place in standings)in the other one.   I've been lucky that none of my studs went on ir or suspended.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 10:51:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Well, good luck next week Heineken. It's been a good season for both of my leagues as I made it to the championship game with both. I'm 7-6 (7th place in standings)in the other one.   I've been lucky that none of my studs went on ir or suspended.
View Quote

Ya, this is the first season I have ever had where none of my starters dealt with injury.  Heck my final lineup is pretty much the exact same line up from week 1, I doubt that will EVER happen again.

You had one of the best teams I have ever seen, who would have thought your 4 tops plays would all flop same week...just shows you can do everything right and still not win I guess.

Good luck to everyone still in the playoffs in whatever leagues u are in!
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 12:28:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Ya, this is the first season I have ever had where none of my starters dealt with injury.  Heck my final lineup is pretty much the exact same line up from week 1, I doubt that will EVER happen again.

You had one of the best teams I have ever seen, who would have thought your 4 tops plays would all flop same week...just shows you can do everything right and still not win I guess.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You have me confused with the hairy guy.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 3:21:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He does that often  

Link Posted: 12/16/2014 8:50:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Haha.  I wish u fuckers would use ur same names as on the board lol.  I am to lazy to check the beginning off the thread too though.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 8:11:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Good game fucker :P   At halftime during the 1 pm games I felt confident....byt the end of those games I knew i was done
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 8:32:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Good game fucker :P   At halftime during the 1 pm games I felt confident....byt the end of those games I knew i was done
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was an intense match. The lead changed hands a couple times.
In my other league championship I'm at 97 with AJ Green left tommorow.  My opponent is done with 111.  Luck on his team scored 0 against me lol. I bet there's a lot of beer flowing tonight.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 8:42:32 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
He does that often  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

He does that often  

I'm impressed.  Seriously.

Link Posted: 12/21/2014 9:55:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

what is your team name so i can enjoy beating you...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Damn I should have joined this league years ago. It's like playing against the neighbors kids.

its week 1 newb

Ironic...

your team

in here  
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 4:08:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Ironic...

your team

in here  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Damn I should have joined this league years ago. It's like playing against the neighbors kids.

its week 1 newb

Ironic...

your team

in here  

Hahah good game!  I look forward to playing you next year  I still say you got lucky, lets do a $20 side bet for our first game next season!!!
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 5:01:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Guys, when you have a moment post where you finished please -only the money winners of course. Let me know how you want the funds...I can do Paypal right away, if you want a check or gift card I can do that as well but with Christmas it will probably run into next week. Sorry just being straight up with you. We have family coming and I will be swamped starting tonight.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 6:17:51 PM EDT
[#19]
I'll take a Wal-Mart gift card, asshole.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 6:29:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Unofficial until tomorrow...#1 Paypal is good. Thanks!

Oh and FBHO

Championship: FBHO Gets Upset over heineken_NoBaDjUjU