Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/12/2014 2:16:27 PM EDT
Who is it going to be?
Link Posted: 4/12/2014 7:35:09 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a feeling that Bradley will take a dive to set up the Pac-Man Money Mayweather fight. If you want I can give round by round analysis of the fight just put it in the thread title.
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 8:38:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Bradley looked worse than Canelo. The fight game is rigged, I am sure there is a taste of the Mayweather Pac-Man purse for Timothy Bradley. Bradley did not even show up, he knows no one wants him as a champ, he even admitted to being shunned for big draw fights, now he can watch the biggest fight from ringside and get paid
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 11:37:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Bumped for discussion
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 7:07:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Although there will never be a Mayweather vs Pacman fight… It will never happen …
1)Mayweather is scared of Pacman.. Yes I said it… He is not worried about getting knocked out but he is worried about being out classed by Manny.
2)Mayweather will not give any money to top rank. Technically Mayweather is a free agent although all his fights are promoted by Golden Boy. Mayweather hates Top Rank and will never fight any of their fights.
3)I see Pacman resigning with Top Rank after this year. The only way Packman could say you are scared if he did not resign with Top Rank. But again I would sign with TOP Rank just to see Jen Mateo …
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 10:59:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Although there will never be a Mayweather vs Pacman fight… It will never happen …
1)Mayweather is scared of Pacman.. Yes I said it… He is not worried about getting knocked out but he is worried about being out classed by Manny.
2)Mayweather will not give any money to top rank. Technically Mayweather is a free agent although all his fights are promoted by Golden Boy. Mayweather hates Top Rank and will never fight any of their fights.
3)I see Pacman resigning with Top Rank after this year. The only way Packman could say you are scared if he did not resign with Top Rank. But again I would sign with TOP Rank just to see Jen Mateo …
View Quote
talks have already started
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 6:24:26 AM EDT
[#6]
They will never fight. I wish they would but they will not. Manny's team wants to talk about a Mayweather fight but I did not see anything in that article that saying they have started talking about this mega fight. Again I just looked over it really quick and I did not read it all.

Most of that article was written about what was said in the post fight interviews. Again that does not mean they are talking it just says Top Rank is open to talk about a mega fight.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 4:50:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
They will never fight. I wish they would but they will not. Manny's team wants to talk about a Mayweather fight but I did not see anything in that article that saying they have started talking about this mega fight. Again I just looked over it really quick and I did not read it all.

Most of that article was written about what was said in the post fight interviews. Again that does not mean they are talking it just says Top Rank is open to talk about a mega fight.
View Quote
I really think Bradley got paid to throw the fight, opening the door for a big PPV purse
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 7:29:04 PM EDT
[#8]
I don't... If it was truly about money Canelo would have beaten Mayweather and the rematch would have been off the charts. Bradley just is not in the same league as Manny. Bradley will be Champion again it is just a matter of time.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 8:52:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Mayweather will clean up Pacquiao. Neither want this fight. Mayweather makes too much money already. Pacquiao is scared
Link Posted: 5/3/2014 7:45:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Mayweather will clean up Pacquiao. Neither want this fight. Mayweather makes too much money already. Pacquiao is scared
View Quote

Pacquiao is not scared of Mayweather. I cannot even understand how people can say this. If anyone is scared of anyone it is Mayweather scared of the speed of Paquiao.  I think Pacquiao is the only one that could beat Mayweather by points if the judges are fair Key word COULD.

Mayweather has a tough fight tonight against Maidana. I know most people feel this is not a real opportunity and this will be an easy fight for Mayweather. Although if Maidana fights Mayweather like Cotto did than we could have a major upset. Although if they try to box it will be over before it starts. Maidana is way too slow for Mayweather. Maidana will need to challenge Mayweather cut off the ring and take it to him.

Although according to Maidana his game plan is all wrong. He said that he will see what Mayweather does in the first round and not challenge him right of way. It could be a disappointing PPV if he stays with this game plan.
Link Posted: 5/3/2014 8:24:37 PM EDT
[#11]
I don't see the PPV purse as being big
Link Posted: 5/4/2014 2:18:48 AM EDT
[#12]
I do not believe Mayweather won that fight.... Maidana won this fight!!!!!!!!!!

2014-05-03  Marcos Rene Maidana 35-3-0

MGM Grand, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA W MD 12 12  

referee: Tony Weeks | judge: Dave Moretti 116-112 | judge: Burt A. Clements 117-111 | judge: Michael Pernick 114-114
WBC welterweight title (supervisor: Charles Giles)
WBA Super World welterweight title (supervisor: Gilberto Jesus Mendoza)

2013-09-14  Saul Alvarez 42-0-1

MGM Grand, Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA W MD 12 12  

referee: Kenny Bayless | judge: Dave Moretti 116-112 | judge: C.J. Ross 114-114 | judge: Craig Metcalfe 117-111
WBC light middleweight title (supervisor: Mauricio Sulaiman)
WBA Super World light middleweight title (supervisor: Gilberto Jesus Mendoza)

Funny Dave Moretti gave the SAME score he gave Alverez... The other 2 judges were different but gave the same scores.... 114-114 and 117-111

I could see 115-113 at the very best score for Mayweather ... Although I had it 116-112 for Maidana... Although I could give 2-3 rounds I gave to Maidana to Mayweather... But I really do not believe he won this fight.....

Link Posted: 5/4/2014 1:58:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Very corrupt sport, I am sure Moretti is in Mayweather's pocket
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top