Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/7/2014 4:38:40 PM EDT
[#1]
The most important question of the season has yet to be asked:

Who will be the AL Captain of the Home Run Derby now that Robinson Cano is no longer a Yankee?
Link Posted: 6/8/2014 12:47:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Mike Trout grand slam against Chris Sale :)
Link Posted: 6/8/2014 1:01:18 AM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Mike Trout grand slam against Chris Sale :)
View Quote
Awesome!

Give 'em hell!

Link Posted: 6/8/2014 11:17:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Did you guys see that dust up in Baltimore? Machado really looked like a punk. I hate the A's as much as anyone, maybe more, but you can't go beating catchers on the head and throwing bats at people. What a bush league punk.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 8:21:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Who is the most underrated player in baseball today?
Link Posted: 7/1/2014 8:22:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm gonna go with the catcher for the Milwakee Brewers!
Link Posted: 7/2/2014 4:24:08 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

View Quote

JD Martinez or, Rick Porcello.

Link Posted: 7/2/2014 4:25:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Tigers sweep the A's and take the season series 5-2.

See you in the playoffs, LOSERS!
Link Posted: 7/9/2014 9:46:39 AM EDT
[#9]
So Tulo has basically asked for a trade.

First off, are the Rockies going to eat that contract?

Second, does Tulo's home/away splits give teams pause for concern?

Third, would moving him to third base reduce his fragility?
Link Posted: 7/9/2014 11:18:05 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

View Quote

Tulo's home/away splits are not a big deal. People will take the .830 OPS just fine, without the home numbers.

But he's an asshole for asking for a trade. If he wanted to play on a winning team, then he should have gone free agent and gone somewhere else.

But, yes, the Rockies will have to kick in a few bucks for the contract. Not a huge portion, but a portion.
Link Posted: 7/17/2014 12:54:11 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Tulo's home/away splits are not a big deal. People will take the .830 OPS just fine, without the home numbers.

But he's an asshole for asking for a trade. If he wanted to play on a winning team, then he should have gone free agent and gone somewhere else.

But, yes, the Rockies will have to kick in a few bucks for the contract. Not a huge portion, but a portion.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He'll end up in New York or Boston. They are the only ones who can afford contracts like that and still be able to put a team around him.
Link Posted: 7/17/2014 5:30:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

He'll end up in New York or Boston. They are the only ones who can afford contracts like that and still be able to put a team around him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Dodgers
Link Posted: 7/17/2014 7:28:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

The Dodgers
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Dodgers

Oh, I forgot about LA, but they spent their wad last few off seasons.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 10:13:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Rays really got hosed today, pretty poor message to the team that just went 11-2.

Link Posted: 8/6/2014 9:55:58 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Dodgers

Plenty more where that came from.

Anyway, can someone explain to me how the Braves and Nationals are above .500? They are awful. Poor managing, poor hitting, and bullpens that choke away games.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 9:48:32 PM EDT
[#16]
A's have not been the same since they traded Cespedes
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 10:16:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Dammit M's.  
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 12:35:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Interesting that after 161 games there are still six teams who aren't completely sure what the final picture will look like.  Possible play-in games to get to the Play-in Games.  

I wasn't sure about the second Wild Card at first, but the races are certainly more competitive and unpredictable.  My team clinched the division two weeks ago and I'm stressing, I can't imagine what A's and Mariners fans must be feeling right now.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 12:53:52 AM EDT
[#19]
And thus ends another regular baseball season!

I predict an All LA World Series, Angels vs Dodgers.

Angels in 6. You heard it hear first.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 12:33:33 AM EDT
[#20]
Make sure you guys make your brackets and post them here for a chance to get a free Pmag. I'm taking the O's over the Dodgers.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1671240_2014_MLB_Playoff_Predictions__Now_with_a_free_Pmag__.html&page=1&anc=49611493#i49611493
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 1:07:29 AM EDT
[#21]
KC Royals vs SF Giants

Two firsts in MLB Postseason history and World Series history. Two wild card teams win respective LCS and a Wild Card winner will win a World Series Title.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top