BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 11
Posted: 7/8/2012 10:45:58 AM EDT
The 2012 Keeper League is up and running on Yahoo Fantasy Sports

League Name: AR15keeper

You should have received an email invite, if not, IM me for password and league ID.

The buy in to become an owner is 50.00 for this league. You can paypal me or snail mail it via USPS.

Prizes: $50 to 3rd Place, $100 to 2nd Place and the remainder (after any MO fees, etc) to the league winner.

Draft Date is: Draft Time: Sun Sep 2 at 7:30pm EDT  

Current Owners -All of which are paid up for the 2012 season
Tom -House of Tards
Wobblin -The Mighty Gobblins aka sack lickers  
Maverick -Maverick's Top Guns
Larnmaster -Larnmaster
CivProd -
Bryan Empire
Sandman Bunch of Losers
Showmeballer  
paadams -TexansRule!
Ghostfly Ghostfly Dolphins
lawle102
PistolPutz Dingleburries

As for the KEEPER rules....

This is a work in progress as the league grows. Any rules will be decided by a majority vote.

Keeper League with a max of 2 keepers per year per GM

200.00 Salary for full roster (this includes keepers)

No salary cap on keepers, value increases 5.00 per year on keepers. We want to make it a tough choice, not an easy one to keep a player for years ala Chris Johnson.

What happens if a keeper player gets injured and is dropped and becomes a free agent. What is his value the following year?

And finally the Yahoo settings:

Draft Type: Live Auction Draft
Draft Time: Fri Aug 26 9:30pm EDT [ Add to My Calendar ]
Max Teams: 12
Scoring Type: Head-to-Head
Start Scoring on: Week 1
Can't Cut List Provider: Yahoo! Sports
Max Moves: No maximum
Max Acquisitions per Week: No maximum
Max Trades: No maximum
Trade Reject Time: 2
Trade End Date: December 2, 2011
Allow Draft Pick Trades: No
Trade Review: League Votes
Waiver Time: 2 days
Waiver Type: Continual rolling list
Weekly Waivers Sunday - Tuesday
Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules
Invite Sharing Tools: Disabled
Playoffs: Week 14, 15 and 16 (6 teams) Note: Week 16 runs 7 days from Dec 20 to Dec 26
Playoff Reseeding: Never Reseed
Divisions: No
Lock Eliminated Teams: No
Roster Positions: QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/R/T, K, DEF, IR, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN
Fractional Points: Yes
Negative Points: Yes
Make League Publicly Viewable: No
Offense League Value Yahoo! Default Value
Passing Yards 25 yards per point
Passing Touchdowns 6 4
Interceptions -1
Rushing Yards 10 yards per point
Rushing Touchdowns 6
Receptions 1 0
Reception Yards 10 yards per point
Reception Touchdowns 6
Return Touchdowns 6
2-Point Conversions 2
Fumbles Lost -2
Offensive Fumble Return TD 6
Kickers League Value Yahoo! Default Value
Field Goals 0-19 Yards 3
Field Goals 20-29 Yards 3
Field Goals 30-39 Yards 3
Field Goals 40-49 Yards 4
Field Goals 50+ Yards 5
Point After Attempt Made 1
Defense/Special Teams League Value Yahoo! Default Value
Sack 1
Interception 2
Fumble Recovery 2
Touchdown 6
Safety 2
Block Kick 2
Kickoff and Punt Return Touchdowns 6
Points Allowed 0 points 10
Points Allowed 1-6 points 7
Points Allowed 7-13 points 4
Points Allowed 14-20 points 1
Points Allowed 21-27 points 0
Points Allowed 28-34 points -1
Points Allowed 35+ points -4

2011 League Winners

1st Place: Ghostfly Dolhpins
2nd Place Empire
3rd Place Deadly Dingleberries

Link Posted: 7/8/2012 10:58:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Keeper League Tools   All Owners Please Read

These are some of the things we will need to decide upon as a group. If an item is in blue, it means it has been addressed. Anything not in blue still needs our attention before the draft.  

The Tools

Because keeper leagues mean different things to different leagues, there is no setting to signify being a keeper league. Simply use the tools that help you and don't use the others.

Invite Friends
If you renew your Yahoo! league instead of creating a league from scratch, all teams from last year are retained. The Invite Friends tool helps you keep track of the managers invited back to own their teams and potential managers invited to take over existing or new teams. This franchise model is essential for some of the keeper-related tools; by retaining last year's teams, we can reliably associate things like last year's rosters and traded draft picks. This also makes renewal quicker for returning managers since we'll already know their team settings.

Edit Keeper Settings
Use the Edit Keeper Settings tool to allow teams to select keepers on their own. When you select the Enable Keeper Management Tools checkbox you will be prompted to pick a deadline date for the league to select their keepers. If your league uses a live draft, this date must be prior to the draft. Be careful to give yourself enough time to review and confirm keepers and give your league ample time to prepare for the draft once available players are known. After selecting the keeper deadline, you can add a note to explain your league's custom keeper rules which will appear on the Choose Keepers page described below.

Choose Keepers
Once a keeper deadline is selected, each team may view last year's roster and select players on their Choose Keepers page. Selections will not be publicly viewable until the commissioner approves the declared keepers after the deadline date. Keep in mind that since Yahoo! doesn't know exactly what rules your league uses, we can't enforce those rules. Instead we display the commissioner-provided note to remind owners of the rules and allow the commissioner to review and change declared keepers if necessary.

Approve Keeper Players
After the keeper deadline passes the commissioner can use the Confirm Keepers tool to review the keepers submitted by each team, change them if needed to comply with league rules, and approve the league's keeper selections, publishing the results. The commissioner is required to complete this step prior to a live draft, or the draft will fail to run. If the commissioner changes any of the team's keepers, this change will be noted in a transaction to improve league communication and discourage unethical changes by the commissioner.

Edit Draft Order & Assign Keeper Players
Perhaps the most important keeper-related tool is the Custom Draft Order tool. Any keeper league eventually ends up depending on this tool, even if they did not choose to use the previous tools on our site to declare their keepers. It serves purposes:

After setting a custom draft order, the commissioner can set the order of team picks in each round. This is essential for leagues that want to base the draft order on the order of finish from the previous season or some other custom method.
Once the base order is set, decide whether the draft order repeats each round, or "snakes", reversing direction each round. Keeper leagues often use a repeating rather than snaking draft order.
If a renewed league allowed for draft pick trading the previous year, the commissioner can choose to import those traded picks and apply them to the base draft order.
If a league used our keeper management tools to select keepers, the commission can choose where keepers will be placed in the draft. Keepers can be automatically added as the first or last picks for each team or the commissioner can manually apply keepers to any picks.
The commissioner can reassign any individual pick to a different team as needed. This allows for any amount of customization for leagues with rules we can't automatically support. For example, if your league allows trades and trading of draft picks when the Yahoo! fantasy game is offseason, the commissioner can reassign those traded picks that Yahoo! is unaware of.
The commissioner can then pre-select any player into any pick. Since any player can be slotted into any pick, it allows the commissioner total control over how the selection of keepers impacts a team's draft position.
Assign Auction Keeper Players
While the custom draft order tool lives at the heart of keeper leagues that do a standard draft, it doesn't apply to leagues that do an auction draft, which has no notion of draft order. For auction leagues, there is a separate tool to Assign Auction Keeper Players. This allows the commissioner to add keepers and their costs to teams before the auction begins.

Keeper Costs
While Yahoo! does not have a particular idea what it means for a player to have a cost and does nothing to try to enforce or do calculations based on those costs, it can still be very useful for a keeper league to see such costs in-game. The Set Keeper Costs tool allows that to happen. For standard draft leagues, the commissioner can enter any numeric value for all keeper players, and indicate that these values should be visible within the game. This includes places like the full roster view, the trade flow, and so on. For auction leagues, the tool can be used in the same way, or a special option can be chosen to simply use the auction purchase prices as the player costs within the game.

Keeper Player Status
Since leagues may have rules designating when a player loses his cost or keeper status, the Keeper Player Status tool allows a league to automate some of that management problem. It first allows the commissioner to decide whether keeper status should be visible throughout the game. If visible, then it allows the commissioner to designate whether several conditions should remove a player's status as a keeper player, and stop displaying them as a keeper. In particular, a league can be configured to remove keeper status if a player:

Is traded
Is dropped from a team and claimed off waivers by another team
Is dropped from a team and clears waivers, becoming a free agent
Any or all conditions can be selected/unselected.

Allow Draft Pick Trades
Since many keeper leagues are enriched by the ability to trade draft picks, we now allow leagues to be configured to allow the trading of draft picks for the following season. Whether or not this is allowed is configured by a single setting in the League Settings tool. For leagues that allow traded picks, the following items apply:

Any trades involving picks must involve an equal number of picks going in each direction
Picks can only be traded for the following season
Once any picks have been traded, the feature cannot be turned off
A new page/tool is available to summarize which picks have been traded
Adding Keepers to Your League
Prior to this season, commissioners needed to track keepers offline and import them when they used the Edit Draft Order & Assign Keeper Players tool. Now, if a commissioner would like to manage the process of declaring keepers within the game, they can do so as follows:

Renew the league from the previous season
Populate all teams by reinviting managers or inviting new users to own the teams via the Invite Friends Tool
Finalize the team list
Enable keeper management tools using the Edit Keeper Settings tool
Set a Keeper Declaration Deadline leaving enough time to process the submitted keepers before the live draft
Once the Keeper Declaration Deadline passes, review all submitted keepers using the Approve Keeper Players tool. Make any changes necessary to adhere to your league's rules.
Keepers can then be automatically added as the first or last draft picks or manually added anywhere in the draft when setting up a custom draft order using the Edit Draft Order & Assign Keeper Players
Adding Traded Draft Picks Into Your League
If your league enabled the trading of draft picks in the previous season, when you use the Edit Draft Order & Assign Keeper Players tool, you'll be given the option to add the traded picks into the draft order. You do need to avoid conditions that would make it impossible to safely and cleanly import traded draft picks. Those include:

If you shrink the maximum roster size such that one or more traded picks no longer exist, we cannot import picks. For example, if someone has traded a 25th round pick, and you shrink the maximum roster size to 23, then there will not be a 25th round, and we cannot import the picks
If you remove a team from the league that had traded picks in the previous season, we cannot import the picks
If you create a new league rather than renewing the previous league, we won't have knowledge of the traded picks
If you switch to an auction draft format, then the notion of a draft order becomes irrelevant, and there will never be an opportunity to import the picks
Setting Up Your Draft Order
When commissioners customize their draft order in the Edit Draft Order & Assign Keeper Players tool some changes were made to better serve commissioners:

When setting up the base draft order, commissioners can now choose to import traded picks from the previous season

If keepers were declared, the commissioner can choose several popular options to automatically import those players into appropriate picks. For example, if your league rules would allow for the keepers to always be assigned to the last picks each team holds or the first picks each team holds, that is now easily supported. If instead you need to assign keepers to individual picks throughout the draft, when editing a pick the tool can help you limit the list of players to those protected by the team owning that pick.
Viewing Keeper Information During the Season
There are several things the commissioner can do to help communicate keeper details during the season. For example:

The commissioner can use the Keeper Costs tool to enter keeper costs for individual players, can indicate that keepers should be designated as such throughout the league, and can show costs for the keepers where appropriate throughout the league.
The commissioner may be able to use the Keeper Player Status tool to match the rules of your league and to automatically maintain the keeper status of players across transactions such as trades and drop/adds.
Link Posted: 7/8/2012 11:57:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
A. What happens if a keeper player gets injured and is dropped and becomes a free agent. What is his value the following year?
2. Passing Touchdowns 6 4
III. Interceptions -1

A. Easy: Who ever owns a player at season's end is the sole owner who can choose to keep him prior to the start of the next season. The player's keeper value is whatever was paid for him at the start of the previous season.

Example: Chris Johnson is owned by Team #4 for the 2010 season and the owner of Team #4 paid $40 for him. At the deadline to chose keepers before the 2011 season, Team #4 decided to protect CJ at his keeper value of $45 ($40 + $5). Two games into the 2011 season, CJ goes down for the year with a hangnail and Team #4 cuts its losses and releases CJ. Seeing this, Team #10 decides to pick up CJ off the FA/Waiver list and it holds CJ on its roster until the end of the 2011 season. At the deadline before the 2012 season, Team #10 has a decision to make: protect CJ at a cost of $50 ($45 + $5) or not.

In other words, a player's keeper value is whatever was originally paid for the player at the start of the previous season...plus $5. It doesn't matter who the original owner was. We went over this before, BTW.

2. Passing TDs need to be 6pts. That's what we had last year.

III. QB interceptions need to be -2pts like they usually are.
Link Posted: 7/8/2012 1:08:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/8/2012 7:59:32 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm in....   Had a blast last year.  Need the Saints to get their crap together though.
Link Posted: 7/8/2012 8:48:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Matt Stafford @ $17 ($12 + $5)

Antonio Brown @ $5 ($0 + $5)

$22 total, leaving me $178 for the auction

I'm hopeful that Matt Stafford is going to be keeper-worthy for a very long time.

Link Posted: 7/8/2012 9:49:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/8/2012 9:53:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Back to defend my championship!
Link Posted: 7/8/2012 11:08:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Cam Newton @ $5   (0 +5)
Steve Smith (Carolina) @ $13  (8 + 5)

BTW- I am registered as Mag Dump
Link Posted: 7/9/2012 8:47:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Marshawn Lynch
Aaron Hernandez
Ryan Mathews

can't i keep three?

Negative, just the two per owner.
Link Posted: 7/9/2012 8:53:45 AM EDT
[#10]
The deadline to select keepers is Wednesday August 1, 2012.
Link Posted: 7/9/2012 9:05:28 AM EDT
[#11]
Moved to second post.
Link Posted: 7/9/2012 10:26:30 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/9/2012 12:24:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
can't i keep three?

please

Send me a case of M193 and I'll allow it.
Link Posted: 7/9/2012 12:42:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
can't i keep three?

please

Send me a case of M193 and I'll allow it.

Just one?

My keepers should be saved in the league now.  

Jimmy Graham- $11 + $5= 16
Darren Sproles- $2 + $5= 7

$23 total

PS-  I heard Cam Newton got herpes so nobody should keep him or buy him.
Link Posted: 7/9/2012 1:25:07 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm in. Deciding on my keepers now...

Link Posted: 7/9/2012 1:37:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Those are two nice keepers for the money Pistol.
Link Posted: 7/9/2012 1:37:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Marshawn Lynch
Aaron Hernandez
Ryan Mathews

can't i keep three?

please

I think you dump Lynch out of those 3.

Link Posted: 7/9/2012 4:10:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 7/9/2012 5:10:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Yea, those 3 look great.  You have to keep Hernandez for the price...

I'm thinking of keeping :
Demarco Murray 0+5(5)

Not sure about the other.  Brees for 32+5(37) or Eric Decker for 0+5(5)

I'm thinking Decker because he should do very well with Manning in Denver.
Link Posted: 7/9/2012 7:03:54 PM EDT
[#20]
You're thinking about keeping Murray?

What's to think about, especially at that price?
Link Posted: 7/9/2012 8:08:38 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Yea, those 3 look great.  You have to keep Hernandez for the price...

I'm thinking of keeping :

Demarco Murray 0+5(5)

Not sure about the other.  Brees for 32+5(37) or Eric Decker for 0+5(5)

I'm thinking Decker because he should do very well with Manning in Denver.

Murray's a no-brainer.

Brees goes over $40 if he's in the auction, Decker might go for $5 or less.  He might go higher, too, I guess, but not by much.

Link Posted: 7/9/2012 8:09:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Decker should be great with Manning.....
Link Posted: 7/10/2012 3:24:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Decker should be great with Manning.....

If Manning's neck can stay up yeah.

I'm definitely keeping Jordy Nelson for $1 + $5 = $6.

Considering BMarsh or Romo, otherwise just Jordy.
Link Posted: 7/10/2012 3:33:24 PM EDT
[#24]
Ok I'm in for another ferocious ass whooping again this year. But one quick question, where do I find how much I paid for players last year?

EDIT: Never mind, I found it.
Link Posted: 7/10/2012 3:51:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Gronk: $1 + $5 = $6 Ummm...yeah.

Welker: $18 + $5 = $23 Hmmm...maybe

Julio Jones: $21 + $5 = $26 Hmmm...dunno
Link Posted: 7/10/2012 3:59:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Gronk: $1 + $5 = $6 Ummm...yeah.

Welker: $18 + $5 = $23 Hmmm...maybe

Julio Jones: $21 + $5 = $26 Hmmm...dunno

Don't forget the Welk man really pissed off the Pats in the off season. His glory days there may be coming to an end.
Link Posted: 7/10/2012 4:14:50 PM EDT
[#27]
So far, Gronk for $1, Murray and Newton for $0 are the best values I've seen.

I'm happy with my keepers, but those three are exceptional values.

Link Posted: 7/10/2012 7:20:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Whew...I finally took a look at my roster and there are way too many choices there for keepers. Rodgers and Cruz seem like no brainers, but there's a few budding stars that could have break out season this year.......or not
Link Posted: 7/10/2012 7:45:28 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

True....  I'm happy with sproles though.   He was number 7 in the entire league in receptions.   Only four WR caught more passes than him.  2 bucks for 277 points was a steal, and he is far from an every down player.

Even if his numbers are way down he is still a value at 7.
Link Posted: 7/10/2012 8:17:27 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

True....  I'm happy with sproles though.   He was number 7 in the entire league in receptions.   Only four WR caught more passes than him.  2 bucks for 277 points was a steal, and he is far from an every down player.

No doubt, Sproles was a bargain for $2 and still probably a great deal at $7.

When measuring value, do you use actual dollars or a percentage?  For me, a $45 guy for $40 is not nearly the deal that a $10 guy for $5 is.  Yeah, it's still $5 out of your budget but the difference between $45 and $40 guys is not that big while the difference between $10 and $5 guys could be significant.  OTOH, the $40+ guys are usually "locks" and the $5-15 guys are not.

For example, I've got Stafford for $12 - which last year would have been easily under 1/3 of his value compared to production.

This year I'll keep him for $17, which is still probably under 1/2 of his value compared to expectations.

Obviously, Newton for $0 was an insane value last year, and at $5 this year he's likely to carry a phenomenal dollars:points ratio.

$7 for ~250 points still sounds like a pretty good deal to me.

Link Posted: 7/11/2012 8:17:28 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You may want to consider the factor that goes along with the Saints though known as "bountygate".

Different coaches, different schemes, some things to consider...

Granted, that could possibly work out better for you in the end cause you may see them dumping it off to Sproles more often than not.
Link Posted: 7/11/2012 9:39:54 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You may want to consider the factor that goes along with the Saints though known as "bountygate".

Different coaches, different schemes, some things to consider...

Granted, that could possibly work out better for you in the end cause you may see them dumping it off to Sproles more often than not.

Yeah, I am a little concerned about that.  I am using that as an excuse to try something different this year with my roster.  My entry may end up being a donation because it could flop.

I'm definitely in it to win, but my draft could go horribly wrong if I'm not careful.  Hopefully, I will get lucky again and make the playoffs.
Link Posted: 7/11/2012 11:12:16 AM EDT
[#33]
Sproles will get his looks.  I'm considering Brees, but concerned about the lack of receivers.

It has never been a problem in the past but for sure Sproles and Graham will get heavy work...
Link Posted: 7/11/2012 11:13:14 AM EDT
[#34]
It's going to be a rough year for Saints fans.

Link Posted: 7/12/2012 12:31:39 PM EDT
[#35]
Payment Notice

I know it is early yet but I am taking payments when you are ready. Shoot me an IM for my paypal or snail mail address. If you check the first post, you will see your name in ORANGE, which means you suck and have not paid yet. Once your name is in GREEN it means you are paid in full and I have purchased something quite nice using your cash  
Link Posted: 7/12/2012 12:38:22 PM EDT
[#36]
Going by the keeper rules I postd on page one, it looks as if we should start addressing some of these. I grabbed the first two as they are relevent right now. I will continue to update with new posts as the subjects become critical (approaching due date wise)

First up...

Edit Keeper Settings
Use the Edit Keeper Settings tool to allow teams to select keepers on their own. When you select the Enable Keeper Management Tools checkbox you will be prompted to pick a deadline date for the league to select their keepers. If your league uses a live draft, this date must be prior to the draft. Be careful to give yourself enough time to review and confirm keepers and give your league ample time to prepare for the draft once available players are known. After selecting the keeper deadline, you can add a note to explain your league's custom keeper rules which will appear on the Choose Keepers page described below.

I have selected a keeper deadline and posted it already. You guys should also be able to select your own keepers. I think we have plenty of time between the keeper due date and the live draft per the advice above.

Choose Keepers
Once a keeper deadline is selected, each team may view last year's roster and select players on their Choose Keepers page. Selections will not be publicly viewable until the commissioner approves the declared keepers after the deadline date. Keep in mind that since Yahoo! doesn't know exactly what rules your league uses, we can't enforce those rules. Instead we display the commissioner-provided note to remind owners of the rules and allow the commissioner to review and change declared keepers if necessary.

Not much new here from what we have above. Basically select your keepers before the due date or you lose them and they fall bak into the draft pool.
Link Posted: 7/12/2012 12:39:53 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 7/12/2012 1:24:20 PM EDT
[#38]
Dearest Bryan,

Yes I am. Tom posted this but obviously you and Wobbin were...shall we say "hooking up" and must have missed this important information. This lack of attention would account for your lackluster performance in these leagues.

Now where's my $200 coupon for Aim Surplus?!!!    
Link Posted: 7/12/2012 2:23:46 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 7/13/2012 9:34:08 AM EDT
[#40]
I'm back in this year.  I'll be posting up my keepers.
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 3:01:56 PM EDT
[#41]
What happens if we don't want to keep anyone? I don't think there are many worth keeping on my roster. I paid a lot for Megatron and Purple Jesus, not sure if they are worth it. I might keep Peterson just because he had a run in with the law. You know, cuz that makes for a nice stable season and all.
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 3:16:11 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

What happens if we don't want to keep anyone? I don't think there are many worth keeping on my roster. I paid a lot for Megatron and Purple Jesus, not sure if they are worth it. I might keep Peterson just because he had a run in with the law. You know, cuz that makes for a nice stable season and all.

You don't have to keep anyone.

You can keep up to two players at last years value + $5 per player.

IMO what you want to keep are guys like Starks (to take a random low-dollar guy from your roster) that cost $3 last year and you expect will deliver more than $8 in value this year.

Keeping a $40 guy for $45 seems like a lot less value for your keeper dollar.

Undrafted free agents are $0 + $5.

Link Posted: 7/17/2012 3:33:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 7/18/2012 10:16:40 AM EDT
[#44]
I think we need to start thinking about a deadline for payment. We do not want to get stuck looking for a replacement owner last minute.

Thoughts?
Link Posted: 7/18/2012 10:21:51 AM EDT
[#45]
Paypal payments....I am not sure what is going on with these. Some of you guys are sending extra to cover the fees and yet Paypal is not deducting the fees.

Example: sending 51.80 to cover the fees, but Paypal is depositing 51.80 into my account and not 50.00

Bryan you sent 103.xx and that is what I received. Shouldn't Paypal take their fee and just have depostied the 100.00?

Some of you may be entitled to refunds from me for the fees, but right now I am not sure WTF Paypal is doing.
Link Posted: 7/18/2012 11:31:36 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

I think we need to start thinking about a deadline for payment. We do not want to get stuck looking for a replacement owner last minute.

Thoughts?

You'll have my $100 next week.

Link Posted: 7/18/2012 12:27:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Paypal payments....I am not sure what is going on with these. Some of you guys are sending extra to cover the fees and yet Paypal is not deducting the fees.

Example: sending 51.80 to cover the fees, but Paypal is depositing 51.80 into my account and not 50.00

Bryan you sent 103.xx and that is what I received. Shouldn't Paypal take their fee and just have depostied the 100.00?

Some of you may be entitled to refunds from me for the fees, but right now I am not sure WTF Paypal is doing.

Ummmm  it's called profit...
Link Posted: 7/18/2012 12:28:35 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I could just chalk it up as my commish fee  
Link Posted: 7/18/2012 12:31:15 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I just knew that having one person be commissioner and treasurer was a bad idea.

Link Posted: 7/18/2012 1:06:51 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I just knew that having one person be commissioner and treasurer was a bad idea.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top