Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/19/2017 12:47:55 AM EDT
Like the Subject says- is there any way to do this besides manually entering them into the new phone?

Just received a new iPhone SE today. Have searched online, and there are apps like "Move To iOS" but it looks like they sync with contacts in GMail or other e-mail contact lists, and I don't know if any of these apps search through the telephone number lists. I haven't gotten around to entering all contact info, ie, e-mail and phone # for a person into those e-mail account listings. I tend to keep phone numbers and e-mails separate, and lots of my contacts are phone only, or e-mail only.

What says the hive?
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 10:31:56 AM EDT
[#1]
on android you could "send" contacts via bluetooth.
sort of like the business card thing. it allows you to send them all at one time.
see if you can pair the two phones and if the iphone will recieve that.
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 10:38:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Is there a SIM card?

There is an option for "copy contacts from sim card" buried somewhere in iOS.

If there is data on the SIM, you might be able to use that.

I always do that stuff manually so I can get rid of numbers I no longer need.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top