Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/14/2017 4:50:25 PM EDT
I installed a Unifi AP AC Pro in the upper floor of the house and back to my ASUS router in the basement.  I'm running Win10 with IE, Chrome and FF, but I keep getting a SSL certificate error when trying to run the UniFi software controller so I can configure the AP. An internet search showed this is a common issue but the solution appears way over my head.

SSL Key    

Can someone explain this so a dope (me) can get this thing working?  TIA.

ETA - I configured an exception in FireFox and can at least get into the UniFi configuration software.

ETA II - Wow, this thing is the bomb!  I have it on the second floor firing down and it fills the house with a 5G signal.  I actually had to turn off the radios in the ASUS RT-AC88U.  I did a speed test and was getting 85mps up and down, which is the same speed I'm getting over a wired connection.
Link Posted: 5/14/2017 9:20:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top