Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/7/2017 9:23:43 AM EDT
All I have atm  is rabbit ears.
What service is Copacetic with the jet pack and dosent crash. Also which ones to avoid.
Also I noticed a couple small plug-ins under the sliding doors on the bottom on either side of the charging port.
What do these do? The Verizon chick didn't even know
Link Posted: 5/7/2017 9:33:42 AM EDT
[#1]
In for info.  And, has anyone made port forwarding work?
Link Posted: 5/7/2017 9:37:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Jetpack only gives you 10GB of 4G data... Then down to slow ass 3G at best. You'll use up 10GB in a day or two and be stuck with watching blurry tv that takes forever to buffer.

Just saying.
Link Posted: 5/7/2017 9:50:25 AM EDT
[#3]
not enough data, any metered plan will not last very long before running out of data
well maybe if you stick to sd feeds
Link Posted: 5/7/2017 9:54:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Jetpack only gives you 10GB of 4G data... Then down to slow ass 3G at best. You'll use up 10GB in a day or two and be stuck with watching blurry tv that takes forever to buffer.

Just saying.
View Quote
Good to know before signing up.
It's only good for surfing the net and some gaming then?
Link Posted: 5/8/2017 8:18:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Good to know before signing up.
It's only good for surfing the net and some gaming then?
View Quote
i tether my cell with a vzw unlimited plan.  i use 50gb-80gb a month surfing web and gaming
wife uses another 20gb-60gb surfing and gaming with her phone tehtered

its the only option we have for internet
Link Posted: 5/14/2017 1:06:48 AM EDT
[#6]
We use a ZE-917 T-mobile mifi at the family cabin and have it hooked to a refurb Cradlepoint MBR1200B
[NOTE: disable wifi on the mifi and just use it as a "modem" and the MBR1200b handles the rest...USB tethered]

Sits on an APC UPS along with magicjack for phone

$50 for 10GB mo and 20GB "stash" of un-used data roll over. Unlimited Netflix and Amazon Prime. We up the plan to 14GB/mo for summer months.

Verizon and AT&T and SPRINT will rape you. AT&T lets you have free DirecTV streaming, but, unless you have DirecTV, its a joke.

T-Mobile is the best data plan with no hit to your data limits for streaming. [NOTE: Disable UDP if you want to use "smart" devices]

ETA: Cheapest plan with binge on (free streaming) is $35/mo
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top