Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/18/2017 6:46:01 PM EDT
So looking for a good protection case for my new phone. I'm use to Ottorbox these past few years but have seen a few others Zizo case looks nice!Link

I'm mostly looking for protection don't care about bulk both have good reviews! Just wanted to see if the extra money is worth it or if anyone has heard anything?
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 7:03:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I went for Nillkin for the case and screen protector because I like to drop my phone into my front left jeans pocket. There are a lot more options I see now, but I would still go for the minimalist skins. The screen protector seemed to have drama for it's install, but finally ignored all that and just making sure the screen was spotless (rubbing on jeans leg) ... all has been fine.
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 7:48:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
So looking for a good protection case for my new phone. I'm use to Ottorbox these past few years but have seen a few others Zizo case looks nice!Link

I'm mostly looking for protection don't care about bulk both have good reviews! Just wanted to see if the extra money is worth it or if anyone has heard anything?
View Quote
I dunno, but hows the 808 state treating you?
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 8:11:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Spigen tough armor cases are good.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 9:32:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Spigen
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top