Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/14/2017 5:08:47 PM EDT
We have three touchscreen displays at work for employees to use to look up manuals.  The boss said she'd like them to display a powerpoint presentation when not in use.

OK...I can create a button on the main homepage that will open a file (the powerpoint) in a new window.  What I need to know is this: How do I close the powerpoint window and go back to the main homepage of the touchscreen?

The powerpoint will be displayed fullscreen and no keyboard is available.  Can I add a button to the powerpoint pages that the user can touch to close the window?

I did find an answer involving inserting some kind of trigger, but I'm stupid and have no idea what they are talking about.

I am a TOTAL powerpoint moran. I've never learned how to use it since I don't need it. Any help on how to do what I'm asking will be forwarded to the person putting the powerpoint presentation together.

Thanks for any and all help!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top