Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/22/2017 10:56:00 PM EDT
I have a Dell E6420 XFR. Its a big laptop. 15.3" Wide X 12.1" Deep X 2.6" high

Anyone have a recommendation for a very good but simple bag.

I used a sub machinegun bag from Blackhawk for my old laptop for years and it worked great but its too small for this one..
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 11:56:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I've got a Dell e1705 that is almost the same dimensions, just a hair larger.  I have a Targus brand case I got several years ago.  One of the few that mad a case for a 17" screen.  It has been very durable.  Plenty of room for accessories too.

This one is similar, perhaps the newer version of mine.
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 1:04:35 AM EDT
[#2]
If you have a used computer shop nearby you might want to check with them for an older corporate bag.

Dell and HP used to make some serious bags for their leased laptops ~the wife and I have one of each from back in the day and love them.
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 1:09:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Check out "Dead on Tools" , I found a nice large case fitting a large notebook.
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 1:24:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Check out the specs on Everki Atlas and Titan bags.

I have the smaller of the two, the Atlas, and at times I've carried a 14" laptop and a 17" laptop and some books in the main compartment, and a bunch of other stuff in the other compartments.  The sleeve that's meant to hold the primary laptop (yes, there's another sleeve that can hold a second) is velcro-adjustable for the thickness of the laptop.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 11:44:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Check out the specs on Everki Atlas and Titan bags.

I have the smaller of the two, the Atlas, and at times I've carried a 14" laptop and a 17" laptop and some books in the main compartment, and a bunch of other stuff in the other compartments.  The sleeve that's meant to hold the primary laptop (yes, there's another sleeve that can hold a second) is velcro-adjustable for the thickness of the laptop.
View Quote

When I replaced my 15.6" MSI with a 17" MSI GE72 I needed a new bag.

I went with an Everki Beacon and I love it but I wished it had a few more pockets on it to store stuff in.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top