Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/27/2015 6:24:27 AM EDT
Now what?  I tried updating device driver, turned of power mgmt, but still nothing.  Not finding any solution online yet, either.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 6:28:01 AM EDT
[#1]
go to your manufacturers website get new driver?
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 6:39:37 AM EDT
[#2]
How do I download anything to my PC if it doesn't have a connection?
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 6:40:08 AM EDT
[#3]
USB drive
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 7:11:13 AM EDT
[#4]
So I've downloaded the file on my phone & used USB line to transfer over to pc & got it re-established.  This looks to be a widespread problem, judging from the search query hits I got on the subject.  MSFT strikes again.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 7:20:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So I've downloaded the file on my phone & used USB line to transfer over to pc & got it re-established.  This looks to be a widespread problem, judging from the search query hits I got on the subject.  MSFT strikes again.
View Quote

That would actually be your network card or motherboard manufacturer not getting their drivers updated properly.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 9:20:16 AM EDT
[#6]
always have a backup computer, new ones can be had for cheap, used ones even cheaper
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:38:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Happened to me too. My belkin router software was fighting with windows for control of the wifi connection....Windows had set up a "Virtual Network"... that was causing the problem. I think I reinstalled the belking software and chose the manual installation where I was able to disable the virtual network.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 1:37:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Pull up the properties for the connection and make sure IPv4 is enabled.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top