User Panel

Posted: 8/2/2015 8:38:10 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 10:29:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Re-install the drivers for both.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 10:30:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
This is the second time I tried the update on my Surface Pro gen 1, and again I had to roll back to Win 8.1 because Win 10 doesn't see my wifi adapter or my blue tooth radio so I can't connect to the wifi or use my blue tooth mouse.

Anybody have any ideas what is wrong?
View Quote

Find out the manufacturer of those components and contact them to ask them about updated drivers.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 12:50:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Where are you updating from? I upgraded my Surface Pro 1 from the media creation tool and I didnt have any problems.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 7:53:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 10:52:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Before I upgrade?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Re-install the drivers for both.

Before I upgrade?

After you upgrade.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 12:20:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 12:34:42 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm having a similar issue, Surface Pro 2. Just the Bluetooth is having the issue. It shows up but wont connect to anything and it work before the upgrade.
Downloading the drivers from Microsoft didn't help.
Honestly thinking of doing a full restore on the tablet just to start clean.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 2:40:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 8:07:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 8:16:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 3:44:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Sweet I'll wait and see what you get back from them.

My Bluetooth has been working flawlessly tell the upgrade aswell, have had the bluetooth surface mouse working with it and several bluetooth keyboards. Having one USB port is like having just enough rope to hang yourself with.

I was afraid my bluetooth was having issues because I have a goofy bluetooth driver installed as well as the stock one. I have it for plugging in a bluetooth dongle that only talks to my PS3 controller so it doesn't interfere with the on board radio.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top