Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/26/2015 6:19:09 AM EDT
...is some pretty awesome shit.

Discuss.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 7:31:18 AM EDT
[#1]
I wish they had a cheaper option for just doing multi-host de-deduplication when using VeamZip.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 8:40:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Love Veeam one. Heck the overall Veeam product line is fantastic.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 10:56:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I wish they had a cheaper option for just doing multi-host de-deduplication when using VeamZip.
View Quote

I got Veeam One and B&R for my boss with the good buddy 25% discount. I got lucky.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 1:22:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Waiting on wonderful DoD procurement to work its slow ass magic so I can get my Veeam B&R.  I like it easy to setup and run and not overly complicated.  Backup to our SAN is quick and easy.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 2:22:23 PM EDT
[#5]
If they came up with a way to backup physical servers as well as they backup virtual infrastructure I would recommend nothing else ever.  Not even ShadowProtect, which is also an amazing product.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 5:42:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Their free desktop backup is pretty good and integrates with the B&R console. Pretty sure it can also backup a physical server if you have some around. I don't think it limits what OS it backs up but I could be wrong. You won't get any of the advanced application awareness though.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 12:17:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Their free desktop backup is pretty good and integrates with the B&R console. Pretty sure it can also backup a physical server if you have some around. I don't think it limits what OS it backs up but I could be wrong. You won't get any of the advanced application awareness though.
View Quote

Off to the lab!
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 12:36:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Ok, Veeam Endpoint is equally as awesome.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 12:03:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Seriously anyone wanting to backup to their NAS for free needs to download this shit right fucking now.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 4:40:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Seriously anyone wanting to backup to their NAS for free needs to download this shit right fucking now.
View Quote

Which one? Endpoint, or the others.  I have the trial version of B&R and like it very much. Their price point is ridiculous though they practically give it away compared to others.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 6:32:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Which one? Endpoint, or the others.  I have the trial version of B&R and like it very much. Their price point is ridiculous though they practically give it away compared to others.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Endpoint.  This thing is freakin' sweet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top