Posted: 3/18/2015 4:06:50 PM EDT
Anyone going to be there?  
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:53:22 AM EDT
[#1]

Originally Posted By some other user:
?  
View Quote

How did it go, you ask?
Well, the substantive stuff was easily followed via the the mailing lists or live jabber participation, so  . . . the other stuff:

• Snacks were good.

• Google sponsored the social, so everyone who attended that went home with a cowboy hat.  A number of Nordic guys had them glued to their heads the rest of the week, and I wore mine home, so . . . that was a fun idea.

• Following up on a short presentation jammed into the SAAG open meeting in Waikiki, there was a longer and separate session this time on the topic of "Proposed Human Rights Protocol Considerations Research Group."  This is going to generate some interesting conversation.

Since I have heard that effective points are made in groups of 3, I have not planned wisely, and so regrettably will not be able to point to the progress of the very interesting work that Ladar Levinson (Lavabit) presented on end-to-end mail encryption [see also Darkmail].

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top