Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/22/2015 10:44:21 AM EDT
I just ordered all the parts for my 1st PC build, the process was quite overwhelming, I thought AR's had a lot of options! Check out my parts and let me know what you think. Here is the hardware and the case, I have an exsisting 1TB drive that I'm going to use also.
I will mainly use this PC for streaming content to my Roku's around the house, web browsing, and maybe some light photoshop work.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 5:13:03 PM EDT
[#1]
I just looked at your parts list. Rosewill capstone power supplys are top notch and are made by premium power supply builder, Super Flower. I like using Gskill snipers in all my builds too. The cpu's built in graphics is capable of HD graphics, so you dont really need the video card. The computer will do everything you are wanting it to do.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 8:07:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the reply, the parts are starting to come in the mail. You can definitely see the quality of the power supply, looks/feels like a well built part. Same with the case, can't wait to get the rest of the parts so I can begin assembly.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:11:31 AM EDT
[#3]
the link for your case just goes to newegg's homepage.  what did you go with?
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 6:04:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
the link for your case just goes to newegg's homepage.  what did you go with?
View Quote

Weird, still works for me. I went with a RAIJINTEK Aeneas
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 8:04:15 PM EDT
[#5]
nice looking case.  easy to work with?
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:57:52 PM EDT
[#6]
I've only taken the side panels off and peeked inside so far. Just got the rest of the parts tonight, I'll report back after I assemble it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top