Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/21/2014 6:35:02 PM EDT
Help me please!

I want to basically have an online storage drive, where I can create folders and be able to have users log into and be able to view and copy.  a few accts will be able to upload new files, but only I will have the right to delete.

Its for a small construction company. and it will mainly be pdf drawings, and some xls and word docs.

thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 6:37:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Dropbox....works for me
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 6:38:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 6:41:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Dropbox....works for me
View Quote

This one.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 7:11:56 PM EDT
[#4]
dropbox, google drive and box sync all have (limited size) free storage plans and will do what you want, within reason
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 11:57:04 AM EDT
[#5]
box.com or a synology NAS
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 6:35:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Dropbox, Google Drive, Onedrive

I use all three but use Dropbox the most.  I like Onedrive because the built in document apps are better than Google's IMO.
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 6:43:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Dropbox....works for me
View Quote

I use Dropbox also, works great!
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 7:38:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
synology NAS
View Quote

Make sure you can secure it if you have one of those accessible over the internet:
http://www.anandtech.com/show/8337/synology-advises-users-of-synolocker-ransomware
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top