Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/15/2017 3:15:33 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 7:45:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Damn, love the fish pictures. The colors blowing me away.
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 7:52:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 4:06:21 PM EDT
[#3]
I like the car shot esp seeing a bit of the red from the modern car behind the VW's red. There was a yellow one from Alaska in a parking lot a couple weeks ago but I didn't have my camera.

And Puffer fish are cool.
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 5:30:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Some very very nice fish pictures.                            

Damn, you really must be good at holding your breath.
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 9:54:00 PM EDT
[#5]
I found a gif that fits this thread, and Zack's thoughts as well. 

Link Posted: 7/15/2017 9:55:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 10:28:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

No flash allowed. Definitely not an on camera flash in any case.

They never said constant light was prohibited. I may have used my phone light to help with some of these.
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 9:54:31 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm trying to upload some photos I took yesterday. My Fiance and I took our prenuptial photos. I love how she looks in them, but not so happy with how I look. I gained a little bit of weight over the past few months... and she had me wear a buttoned up shirt that really makes me look pudgy as hell. 

I was able to take some stunning photos of her, however. 

Unfortunately, the internet in this part of the Philippines is *PAINFULLY* slow. The hotel's download speed is so damn slow, and the upload speed is even worse.

In fact, I had to take all my photos at the prenup shoot in JPEG. My  laptop isn't powerful enough to really run any photo editing software. While my Fiance's computer has enough memory to run it, we can't likely download the photo editing software with the horrendously slow download speeds available at the hotel. So we had to shoot in JPEG, just so we can have the photos available for printing for our invitations. 

I know the rules on this board, so here's a pic of me and my Fiance when I visited her in Bangkok 6 months ago (she's been living and working there as an English teacher for the past 4 years)

Link Posted: 7/19/2017 10:36:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Got some photos put up on Flickr. These aren't all the photos, just the few ones I was able to tolerate uploading on our  hotel's slow wifi.

IMG_5723 by Jack, on Flickr

IMG_5782 by Jack, on Flickr

IMG_5601 by Jack, on Flickr

IMG_5609 by Jack, on Flickr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top