Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/1/2016 5:06:48 PM EDT
Anyone do it? I never really tried it before but I was free today and decided to give it a shot before it rained. I didn't quite get up the courage to take people photos (I'm pretty introverted) but I enjoyed it.

Thoughts on these photos or the whole album? I went with B&W because well, street photography, but I might revert some to color after looking at them a little more. Album Link

ACD_2987.jpg by Adam Davis, on Flickr

ACD_3004.jpg by Adam Davis, on Flickr

ACD_3017.jpg by Adam Davis, on Flickr
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 5:35:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Now and then.

Link Posted: 7/1/2016 5:53:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

He has on a New York shirt, and a Boston cap.  As a baseball fan I have to say......that's just weird.
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 6:47:17 PM EDT
[#3]
What camera are you using?

Is the exposure handled differently for B&W vs. color (are you shooting B&W in the camera, or are you using post-production to get B&W)? If it is B&W in the camera, what exposure setting were you using? (auto or spot)

Link Posted: 7/1/2016 7:13:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
What camera are you using?

Is the exposure handled differently for B&W vs. color (are you shooting B&W in the camera, or are you using post-production to get B&W)? If it is B&W in the camera, what exposure setting were you using? (auto or spot)

View Quote

Nikon D800. Shot in color and just converted to B&W in Lightroom. If I shot B&W more often I would change the camera to shoot that (still in RAW) so it displays on the LCD.

I have a Nikon Film Camera too that I've shot some B&W in but haven't gotten it developed yet.
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 7:43:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 8:35:33 PM EDT
[#6]
I was seriously considering getting a D800 body (at least).

Expensive car repairs put the kibosh on that plan for now.

But someday...

(I like your street pics...)

Link Posted: 7/2/2016 1:56:02 AM EDT
[#7]
I posted a thread about this a while back.

Spent 24 hours taking and sharing 24 images throughout Atlanta to document the human condition of my city.

Link Posted: 7/2/2016 2:11:01 AM EDT
[#8]
When I saw "street photography", I thought of another shlub out taking awful pictures and thinking they're cool.

But you've got some good composition going on there, I really like them.
Link Posted: 7/17/2016 1:42:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I posted a thread about this a while back.

Spent 24 hours taking and sharing 24 images throughout Atlanta to document the human condition of my city.

http://www.lukecrawfordphotography.com/blog/24hourproject

View Quote

That's really awesome
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top