Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/19/2016 11:38:08 PM EDT
Been wanting the D750 for a while now...came close a few times on the gray market ebay sales.

Saw that the 24-120 and body is $2300 through Nikon USA.

Seems like a good deal but I havent commited yet.

Thing any super deals are coming down the pike?

Link Posted: 5/20/2016 5:40:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Good camera. Nothing thrilling about the price though. I tend to wait a long time for a smoking deal on a bundle.
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 5:58:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Great Camera!  You will love it.
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 12:52:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Same deal is available through B&H Photo (with free expedited shipping), and honestly, they are who I would use.  

I've never bought directly through Nikon USA (I have used their repair and warranty service several times...it was fine), but I'm sure they are OK.  On the other hand, I've been using B&H Photo for at least 25 years, and they have great service, fast shipping, and a good return policy if you are not satisfied.  

Not trying to sell you on B&H (honest)....just passing on my experience.
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 1:03:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 2:52:44 PM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'll sell him on B&H then.

They rule. If you can't buy it from there, you generally don't need it.

The exception is used stuff, I find KEH has a better selection most of the time.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Quoted:

Same deal is available through B&H Photo (with free expedited shipping), and honestly, they are who I would use.  

I've never bought directly through Nikon USA (I have used their repair and warranty service several times...it was fine), but I'm sure they are OK.  On the other hand, I've been using B&H Photo for at least 25 years, and they have great service, fast shipping, and a good return policy if you are not satisfied.  

Not trying to sell you on B&H (honest)....just passing on my experience.

I'll sell him on B&H then.

They rule. If you can't buy it from there, you generally don't need it.

The exception is used stuff, I find KEH has a better selection most of the time.
Wise words!

Make sure that is the lens you want before you make the purchase.

That lens is easy to find "used" in great shape due to it being the included kit lens.
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 4:44:43 PM EDT
[#6]

I'm running a D7000 now so I would be starting fresh as far as glass.

I figured for the $300 extra the 24-120 is a no-brainer.

Every lens I have for my camera is a prime and probably will do the same on the D750 as it fits my needs fine.

Only issue obviously is the cost associated with buying from the ground up but again figured for the money its a decent lens and something to start with.

Link Posted: 5/20/2016 4:59:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 10:37:10 PM EDT
[#8]
I got my D7100 from Nikon USA as a factory refurb, excellent experience.

Full frame means all new glass!  yay!
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 1:55:23 PM EDT
[#9]
I have been looking at the same setup I'm hoping once the D500 is back on the shelves it will go down in price.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 4:30:56 PM EDT
[#10]
I have also had great experiences buying from B&H.  The $300 extra cost for the 24-120 is well worth it.

Link Posted: 5/26/2016 12:52:51 AM EDT
[#11]
Outstanding body and lens combination from Nikon. I waited along time to transition from my D70 to the D750. I knew that I would be starting from scratch since it is a full frame camera for purchasing lens. I am kicking myself as to why I waited so long to buy it.
Link Posted: 6/6/2016 3:39:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Love my D750...you will too
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top