Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/22/2016 4:42:50 PM EDT
Thought I'd pass this along.  It's well out of my depth but a few of you guys might have a use for it.

http://petapixel.com/2016/04/21/shoot-super-detailed-macro-photographs-rti-camera-rig/
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 9:35:05 PM EDT
[#1]
That's fucking cool.

If I had the extra cashes laying around, I'd build one of those.

I don't know jack about arduino programming, but I'm a fair hand with electronics in general.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 9:50:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That's fucking cool.

I don't know jack about arduino programming, but I'm a fair hand with electronics in general.
View Quote

I can't imagine it would cost more than $100 to put it all together really.  You can get ~36' of LED tape  lights for $25, an Arduino for $25, then it's just the controller and wiring really.  I swear the article had the code needed to run the controller as well.  Could be wrong, but I thought it did.

Honestly you were the person I thought of when reading it
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 10:03:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I can't imagine it would cost more than $100 to put it all together really.  You can get ~36' of LED tape  lights for $25, an Arduino for $25, then it's just the controller and wiring really.  I swear the article had the code needed to run the controller as well.  Could be wrong, but I thought it did.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's fucking cool.

Yeah, I couldn't come up with $20 right now.

Link Posted: 4/23/2016 1:30:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's fucking cool.

I can understand that.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top