Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/19/2015 8:33:01 PM EDT
I need one of these: https://parts.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-products/product/dslr-parts/d7100-battery-grip-connector-cover-1k685-479.html

Why not order it from Nikon direct? It's a part that costs less than a dollar, and the bastards want $10 to ship it.

I'm trying to find an alternative that doesn't involve rape without lube.

If it's all there is aside from shady ebay guys, then, OK. B&H, Adorama, that lot none of them stock this.

Any ideas?
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 9:28:00 PM EDT
[#1]
If it makes you feel better, you can get one here for $6.30.

But maybe the shipping will be cheaper.  

Yeah, I know......I'm not much help.

Link Posted: 11/19/2015 9:58:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If it makes you feel better, you can get one here for $6.30.

But maybe the shipping will be cheaper.  

Yeah, I know......I'm not much help.

View Quote

It works out to be about the same price.

Link Posted: 11/24/2015 10:01:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Ebay?
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 10:39:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I need one of these: https://parts.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-products/product/dslr-parts/d7100-battery-grip-connector-cover-1k685-479.html

Why not order it from Nikon direct? It's a part that costs less than a dollar, and the bastards want $10 to ship it.

I'm trying to find an alternative that doesn't involve rape without lube.

If it's all there is aside from shady ebay guys, then, OK. B&H, Adorama, that lot none of them stock this.

Any ideas?
View Quote

Just bend over and get the part from Nikon.
By the time you find one from another source, the part you got from Nikon will be on your camera.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top