Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/19/2015 11:40:34 AM EDT
Letting clamped project dry in the woodshop I was board...so I turned on Netflix and just picked whatever came up...

Everybody Street

EVERYBODY STREET, directed by Cheryl Dunn, illuminates the lives and work of New York's iconic street photographers - including Bruce Davidson, Mary Ellen Mark, Elliott Erwitt, Ricky Powell and Jamel Shabazz - and the incomparable city that has inspired them for decades. Shot by renowned photographer Cheryl Dunn on both black and white 16mm film and color HD, the documentary pays tribute to the spirit of street photography through a cinematic exploration of New York City, and captures the visceral rush, singular perseverance and at times immediate danger customary to these artists.

Just a noob at photography but I thought I'd share for some of you guys/gals who might find this entertaining.
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 2:26:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for posting. Pumped this is now on Netflix, really wanted to see it.

If you haven't seen it, check out http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1621444/  It's new york fashiony, but his story is really cool and there are some good tips on shooting street buried in there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top