Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/16/2015 11:26:36 AM EDT
I haven't been on here in a long time but arfcom is the first place I thought of when a friend asked me to see if someone could do this. I know you guys are certainly able. A friend of mine in Africa took this picture at a training event. If someone could please, I need a frisbee photoshopped into the picture to look like the snake is about to catch it. Thanks.

Link Posted: 11/16/2015 11:38:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Best I could do on my laptop without Photoshop.  I think it is a winner for you.

Link Posted: 11/16/2015 11:45:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Ha. I expected the first reply to be with a nuke going off in the background. That's pretty good though. lol.
Link Posted: 11/16/2015 12:58:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ha. I expected the first reply to be with a nuke going off in the background. That's pretty good though. lol.
View Quote

Since you posted this in a tech forum, expect the replies to be at least somewhat more serious.

Link Posted: 11/16/2015 11:49:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Things are slow. It could take days to get to page 2. Here's a pitiful effort:

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top