Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/30/2015 4:54:50 PM EDT
What is the best image hosting compatible with Android and Arfcom? Imgur doesn't seem to work on Arfcom for me at all and tinypic on the web seems to turn my pics any way it wants, often upside down!
Thanks
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 6:23:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Odd that imgur doesn't work.  Post what you are posting in the forums and maybe we can figure it out.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 6:34:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Photobucket turns my iPhone pics upside down too.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 8:21:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I have no problems with photobucket except it seems slow sometimes - but I'm not paying for it so I can't really complain.  The "worst" part is that if I need a pic edited (cropped or rotated) I often need to do that outside of photobucket and upload it because the edits within photobucket sometimes don't "take" regardless of whether I delete the old versions, save as new files, etc.  But it's a small thing considering I'm not paying for it.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 2:24:34 AM EDT
[#4]
I used to use Photobucket but got tired of all the pop up and video adds.

I use Flikr now and am very happy with it.
Link Posted: 9/7/2015 7:45:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Imgur works fine for me. You have to use "bbcode"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top