Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/24/2015 8:56:01 PM EDT
I had originally posted this in the Team Members forum... I didnt realize there was an actual Photoshop forum.. my apologies.

I'm in need of a better twitter header / profile picture for my current project CryptoParty Alabama. My image editing skills are beyond useless... I'd like it to pertain to Alabama and cryptography, security, locks, chains, ect.. (you get the idea I'm trying to convey).. We can discuss it here, via email, or jabber makes no difference to me. I just feel that what I have right now is pretty plain and downright lazy.. I'm the only one working on this right now and I'm hoping to drum up some help over the next couple months to get this out in the real world teaching folks and not just merely an online presence. I'm not much on money right now, but I'll definitely give credit to who makes the pic, and if there are more than one then I can set them up on a rotation or use them in other places such as Google+, tumblr, etc...

Here are the dimensions according to twitter.
Header photo (recommended dimensions are 1500x500 pixels)
Profile photo (recommended dimensions are 400x400 pixels)

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top