Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/17/2015 8:17:53 PM EDT
Air Show Rules no backpacks, so I had to take only 1 lens, my 70-300 Sigma on my Canon 7D.

Hope you enjoy!

Link Posted: 5/18/2015 9:06:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Nice shots,

I was thinking of going but decided to forgo the crowd this year. I heard they were turning folks away by mid morning cause they were at field capacity.

We got to see some of the airplanes cause my house was in the show holding area. Only the BIG boys came by though.

EBR
Link Posted: 5/18/2015 10:56:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nice shots,

I was thinking of going but decided to forgo the crowd this year. I heard they were turning folks away by mid morning cause they were at field capacity.

We got to see some of the airplanes cause my house was in the show holding area. Only the BIG boys came by though.

EBR
View Quote

I was at the corner of Fuller Road and Sheridan Street at 8:30am and it took me an hour to get to the gate from there. Well worth the wait. Hasn't been an Air Show around here since Barnes had theirs in 2010.
Link Posted: 5/19/2015 1:47:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Ya it's been a while. I used to do security at Barns when they had their air shows. That was nice cause we got in early with inside the base parking and then rode around on our police golf cart.

Next time it's at Barnes I'll go to the show. One of the landing patterns is right over my house.

EBR
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top