Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/12/2014 10:08:42 AM EDT
Is this data available yet for downloading to the camera?
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 4:02:44 PM EDT
[#1]
waiting on that myself
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 9:20:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Got home, ran EOS utility 2.13.  Then I downloaded 2.14.10.2 It appears, if I am correct that the lens corrections reside in the utility program itself.Therefore I suppose we are waiting on 2.15 to have the 24stm and some other lens corrections to appear.

Link Posted: 12/13/2014 4:12:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Got home, ran EOS utility 2.13.  Then I downloaded 2.14.10.2 It appears, if I am correct that the lens corrections reside in the utility program itself.Therefore I suppose we are waiting on 2.15 to have the 24stm and some other lens corrections to appear.

View Quote

They're on EOS Utility 3.something. I'm pretty sure it's on there. I loaded up my 1Dx with a couple last night. If I get around to it tonight I'll plug a camera in and report back.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 6:24:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

They're on EOS Utility 3.something. I'm pretty sure it's on there. I loaded up my 1Dx with a couple last night. If I get around to it tonight I'll plug a camera in and report back.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 10:53:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Pulled up EOS Utility 3.1 and while there's the ability to segregate the list by EF-S lenses, in my version it's unclickable and no 24mm STM. However, I'm not sure if this is because it doesn't exist, or if it's because I had my 1Dx plugged in and the software itself won't allow EF-S lens profiles to be loaded into the camera.

Canon likes to do squirrelly shit like that so it wouldn't surprise me if it's possible as long as you have a crop sensor Canon. I do not so I can't test that theory unfortunately.
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 6:53:56 PM EDT
[#6]
3.0 is full frame only software.
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 4:14:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
3.0 is full frame only software.
View Quote

Bummer. That would probably be why the EF-S option is non-functional.

Sorry dude, I don't own any crop frames to check it out.
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 10:41:59 AM EDT
[#8]
The 10-18 is out in the last version, so it stands to reason that the last few lenses will be last.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 10:01:09 AM EDT
[#9]
http://www.canon-europe.com/Support/Consumer_Products/product_ranges/cameras/eos/index.aspx
I don't have the software on my work computer... but I believe this will get the latest version of the utility. Just click on your camera and scroll down to the software you want. This was released this week.

2.14.10B EOS utility

Edit: It works.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 8:01:55 PM EDT
[#10]

Got it, thanks for the update!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top