Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/22/2014 3:37:10 PM EDT
I'm getting rid of my five year old Canon G11. I like having a small p&s camera besides the Canon 60D for the simple fact that the 60D is large and bulky and I don't always feel like lugging it around when I have other stuff to carry.

I've been carrying the G11 for five years, and it's a great camera. BUT it's getting old, and it's time to upgrade. I've been reading the reviews and comparisons on DPReview and other sites. Just wanted to get some more opinions from you guys.

The G16 is already out. But now Canon has the new G1X Mark II which boasts a lot more.

The only difference I really, really care about is the viewfinder. The Lumix model has one. And it comes with an external flash, while the Canon does not.

Should I just stay with the G series and get a G16? (has everything my G11 has) .... Or should I venture into no-mans land and go with one of the two models I listed?

What do you think?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top