Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/22/2014 11:59:10 PM EDT
I can't get my bag zipped up after adding my new Nikkor 70-200 F4 to my kit.
It's nice. Not nearly as heavy as the F2.8, but $1000 cheaper and seems to work very, very well for only 1 stop of light.

Link Posted: 9/23/2014 9:32:54 AM EDT
[#1]
I feel your pain.  If you're not already a member, you'll soon be joining the bag-a-holics club.  
BTW - I rarely go below F4 anyway.  If I didn't already have the F2.8 model (Gen 1) I'd be looking hard at the F4.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 11:45:05 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I feel your pain.  If you're not already a member, you'll soon be joining the bag-a-holics club.  
View Quote

LOL No kidding right?

OP, if you don't already have several bags, check out ThinkTank, Domke and Kata - I bet they'll have something to help you with your problem

Link Posted: 9/24/2014 9:44:08 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

BTW - I rarely go below F4 anyway.  If I didn't already have the F2.8 model (Gen 1) I'd be looking hard at the F4.
View Quote
Charter member here. I have bags and cases and drawstring pouches for gear from the mid 1970's to 2014. I collect them like they're all going to be useful at some future point, for some project that I haven't even conceived of yet.

Link Posted: 9/24/2014 8:09:20 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Charter member here. I have bags and cases and drawstring pouches for gear from the mid 1970's to 2014. I collect them like they're all going to be useful at some future point, for some project that I haven't even conceived of yet.

I'm not exactly a charter member - I go back to the mid - late 90's, so compared to you, I'm almost a virgin But like you (and almost everyone else), I collect them like they're all going to be useful at some point LOL My favorites the past few years have been Domkes. And shamefully again, like almost everyone else, I buy new ones like most women buy shoes or handbags, but at least I don't buy them to match my outfit

Link Posted: 9/24/2014 9:39:45 PM EDT
[#5]
that lens cost $200 more than the 2.8 VR did when I wanted one back in the day. Photography has completely passed me by on inflation and I make decent money.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top