Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/3/2014 9:52:22 PM EDT
So I've decided I need a hand strap for my D200.  Using a BlackRapid Metro for a neck strap.

Not particularly interested in the kind that wrap around your wrist, but I'm open to hearing about them if they're that good.

What should I get?
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 10:59:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
So I've decided I need a hand strap for my D200.  Using a BlackRapid Metro for a neck strap.

Not particularly interested in the kind that wrap around your wrist, but I'm open to hearing about them if they're that good.

What should I get?
View Quote

Get both. The Black Rapid wrist strap is pretty cheap on B&H. I love mine.
Link Posted: 8/4/2014 1:53:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I bought a neoprene Op/Tech wrist strap for B&H and have been pleased with it. I think it was less than ten bucks.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 9:06:50 AM EDT
[#3]
I bought a Nikon hand strap off eBay from Korea. It's the real deal, just much cheaper than the asking price in the us. About $20.

It has a strap that goes around your wrist that will keep it place even if you let go of the camera.  Also good for deterring snatchers. I almost never use my Black Rapid neck strap anymore.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 10:19:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Got the  Black Rapid.  Fits fine, works great, and I can swap out the neck strap easily.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top