Site Notices
Posted: 7/15/2014 3:12:50 PM EDT
I only take photos on vacations which is always overseas

And only make videos of kids soccer games when home

Just wanted an evf , faster auto focus, and maybe better low
Light capabilities than the nex 3n
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 10:38:35 PM EDT
[#1]
I dont have the nex3n but I did pick up an A6000 and I absolutely love it.  The speed of the AF and the burst rate is amazing.  My main camera is a Nikon D600 and I find myself with the Sony in my hand most of the time.

Link Posted: 8/4/2014 8:01:49 AM EDT
[#2]
I also have an a6000 and have been totally satisfied with the camera. I frequently use the 18-50 kit zoom and a Sony 50/1.8 but for most of my photos I use legacy LTM lenses. My favorite combination is the a6000 and a Nikkor HC 50/f2 rangefinder lens from the mid 50's. I also have adapters for Nikon F mount, Canon FD and Minolta MD mount lenses.

ETA the autofocus is really fast, the high ISO is great and the EVF is nice, not great but very nice.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top