Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/13/2014 2:58:33 PM EDT
I have a 3200 and 2 lens so I am looking for something small I like the hatchback by lowepro I think its the 16L, What do you use and got pics?
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 3:44:31 AM EDT
[#1]
I just bought the Tamrac Evo 6. It's actually not as big as I thought and doesn't fit all my gear to my liking, but I have several lenses. Might work well for you though. $90 from Best Buy.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 6:29:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Fwiw I bought and currently use an Ape case that I got online from (of all places) walmart. Nice feature is that the insides are bright yellow so it's easy to see my lens caps and such. Better than all black. I love it. Seems very well made and has held up for several years of semipro work.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 7:08:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Depends what you want the bag for...just for storage and carry to location or walk around photo taking

Having tried every manner of bag available, I think the sling bags are far more convenient to do lens changes on the fly . I am usually juggling at least 2 lenses minimum so to be able to rotate bag sling over to your chest and change lens and rotate back to you back is the only way to go .

Only time I find a backpack more convenient is if I am carrying lots of weight AND I am using the belt mounted Lowpro lens exchange bag for lens changes.  Cats ass to change over pro lenses such as the 70-200s

I have Lowpro 102 and 202  .  If I need more room or padding I take a Kata 3in1 . The Katas are pretty pricey though

For stealth holiday travel I use a Maxpedition fatboy that allows me to take a gripped D700 ( huge ) with one lens mounted and other in the water bottle compartment. Not much padding though
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 8:56:46 AM EDT
[#4]
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009GA6CNY/ref=oh_details_o06_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0094GLEII/ref=oh_details_o08_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I used the Red Rock sling bag with an Ape Case insert. Under $50 and it is perfect for a DSLR and 2-3 lenses. It also has plenty of room for spare batteries, charger, etc.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 12:34:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 1:09:27 PM EDT
[#6]
I love my F-stop bag. Well thought out and tough. I take it everywhere.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 7:27:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm a fan of Domke products.
View Quote

Nailed it.  I love my Domkes.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 10:20:42 AM EDT
[#8]
I like my crumpler (three million dollar home) for a out and about bag.

Crumpler
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 2:42:05 PM EDT
[#9]
I just received in the mail today a Thin Tank Urban Disguise 60 II and I love it.  Fits a 5dii, 70-200, 24-105, 50 f/1.8, 85 f/1.8, two EX580s, my laptop, cords, and all of the other small extras.  It's an outstanding bag.

ETA:  Just reread OP and saw that you are looking for something small.  I fail.

I have a Tamrac System 6 bag that is fairly small and is a great bag for a body, a few lenses, a strobe, and accessories.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 1:01:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Since you don't say what you're looking for i'll just throw something out.

F-Stop Gear..awesome stuff, well the mountain stuff is.

All these bags from F-Stop Gear are 50% off right now with these code (MILLAR50) but there pretty hipster ish.

Also like Lowepro's offerings.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top