Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2010 7:25:08 AM EDT
Is there any way to change the order in which your killstreak rewards are used when you have accumulated more than one?  I’m constantly finding myself in situations where the deployment order of my killstreak rewards is less than optimal.  

For example, say I’ve earned a Sentry Gun and then a Precision Airstrike.  I may be in a low-traffic area where deploying the Sentry Gun would make little sense, but it’s safe to open up the magic laptop and call in the Precision Airstrike.  Is there any way I can call in the Airstrike first without placing the Sentry Gun?  

Another situation:  I pick up a UAV and Precision Airstrike.  I call in the UAV and am killed shortly thereafter.  I then respawn and quickly get 3 kills, earning another UAV.  Now my first UAV is still active I want to use my Airstrike.  Is there any way I can use my Airstrike before using my second UAV?  

I doubt it matters, but I'm playing on PC.
Link Posted: 1/8/2010 8:06:29 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't think there is.
Link Posted: 1/8/2010 8:20:02 AM EDT
[#2]
thats the opposite way my killstreaks work on my 360

if I earn a 3,4,5 I must use them in the following order, 5,4,3
Link Posted: 1/8/2010 2:30:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Yeah. I'm on Xbox also and I always have to use the highest one first.
Link Posted: 1/8/2010 4:33:29 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah. I'm on Xbox also and I always have to use the highest one first.
+1

Link Posted: 1/8/2010 6:54:13 PM EDT
[#5]
If you have earned a killstreak and then earn a second before you use the first killstreak then you have to use the second before the first.  every time you get a new kill streak and it adds to the beginning of the cue.
Link Posted: 1/9/2010 10:32:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Agreed.  You generally wanna throw up your UAV before you use your precision airstrike, etc.  

No, though.  They stack, and the newest is on top.  I think you should be able to use, say, up and down on the d-pad to scroll through an inventory of rewards.
Link Posted: 1/9/2010 9:22:57 PM EDT
[#7]
That'd be friggen nice!!!  You should be able to hit one of the D buttons and chose... I'm tired of waiting to use a bombing run only b/c nobody else on my team has a UAV.  Someone should suggest that to whoever made the game!
Link Posted: 1/10/2010 2:20:18 PM EDT
[#8]
What does the UAV do?
Link Posted: 1/10/2010 2:33:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Shows the location of all enemies not using cold-blooded on your mini-map.
Link Posted: 1/10/2010 6:35:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

ahhhh  thanks!

Link Posted: 1/10/2010 7:02:55 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

ahhhh  thanks!

It also shows sentry guns, care packages, and air support.

Link Posted: 1/11/2010 8:27:13 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

ahhhh  thanks!

Doesn't your mini-map show those (not speaking of enemy locations, obviously) even when you don't have a UAV up?  I guess I never paid attention to if I (or my team) had one up, and I saw all of the above on my mini-map.
Link Posted: 1/11/2010 8:57:43 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ahhhh  thanks!

Doesn't your mini-map show those (not speaking of enemy locations, obviously) even when you don't have a UAV up?  I guess I never paid attention to if I (or my team) had one up, and I saw all of the above on my mini-map.

Pfft, if you DONT play only hardcore all the time...

Link Posted: 1/11/2010 9:35:47 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

ahhhh  thanks!

Shows the care packages, still.  Enemies also show up still when they shoot without a suppressor.  When you see your buddies going into a fucked up area, just crouch in the corner and press start.  When the enemy takes them out, you'll see exactly where they were.  Go in, and clean up!

Yeah, as said above, UAV only really helps in hardcore.  In core, you see most of it anyway.  That's why hardcore is harder.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top