User Panel

Site Notices
WoW (Page 85 of 92)
Page / 92
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 9:40:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By M82Assault:

Should be intredasting. I can play my Mage as Fire again! Yippee!!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By WoWPro:
big patch coming tomorrow morning btw

Yay inventory space again!  2nd void storage tab, toy box, reagent bank
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 11:47:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Jakezor:

View All Quotes

I remember back in the day with PTR pre made toons you would get 36 slot bags. I wonder why they were never put in the game for players to acquire...
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 8:37:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Typical patch day.   Wait forever for it to load, get kicked out, can't take a portal,  hearth to pandaria to try a portal there, and now waiting 1/2 an hour to log back in while it loads...    On the bright side I beat the green fire quest over the weekend so I should have the "of the black harvest" title and the feat of strength.

Link Posted: 10/15/2014 4:31:31 PM EDT
[#4]

I remember back in the day with PTR pre made toons you would get 36 slot bags. I wonder why they were never put in the game for players to acquire...
View All Quotes

Most mats stack to 200 now too.

I only had 49 toys, but with the reagent bank and completely filling up the 2nd tab of void storage,  I reclaimed 5 32 slot bags.

Link Posted: 10/16/2014 4:21:45 PM EDT
[#5]
yep..it also is making a ton of room in my guild bank. I just went through it, gathered EVERYTHING of potential value, compressed it into one tab and then locked that tab down. I flung the doors open on the rest of the tabs for everyone to grab and on the day before the patch release I am vendoring everything else.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 1:58:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Oh, hey, look, this expansion IS gonna be Vanilla 2.0! The wildly swinging Nerf/Buff bat has returned in the form of hotfixes instead of patches!

"Hmm, fire mages are viable now... QUICK! LET'S NERF THEM ACROSS THE BOARD BY 20% AND THEN BUFF FROST! Fuck yeah! From one of the top DPS specs in level 100 sim craft to just above tanks in 3 seconds flat!"

I'll give them till a month after WoD drops. If they're still pulling that "Wanna raid? Cool, you MUST play this spec to be viable!" bullshit, I'm unsubbing again.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 10:34:58 AM EDT
[#7]
There will always be one best dps spec and talent combo for any given fight. It has been that way from the beginning.

Vanilla:
Prot or Ret Paladin?  LOL GTFO
Balance or Feral durid? LOL GTFO
BM or SV Hunter? LOL GTFO
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 11:12:35 AM EDT
[#8]
There will always be one best dps spec and talent combo for any given fight. It has been that way from the beginning.

Vanilla:
View Quote

God that was horrible... There wasn't even any endgame gear for most of those specs.

Cloth pallies ftw!
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 11:16:36 AM EDT
[#9]

God that was horrible... There wasn't even any endgame gear for most of those specs.

Cloth pallies ftw!
View All Quotes

Vanilla:

Cloth pallies ftw!

Yeah, it was strange
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 10:37:01 AM EDT
[#10]
haha finally read the whole hotfix notes

Blizz before:  Hunters are ok, in fact SV might be high.

Hotfix:  15% increase to nearly every Hunter ability

hahaha yeah thanks for listening Blizz.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 12:46:55 AM EDT
[#11]

View Quote

I got nerfed. I got nerfed hard
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 3:36:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Jinxsters:

View All Quotes

you spelled "Loved tenderly" wrong.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 8:51:35 AM EDT
[#13]
I need to build my new computer already
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:00:31 AM EDT
[#14]

View All Quotes

Was it fun being crazy OP for a lockout?
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:48:49 AM EDT
[#15]

View All Quotes

Yes. Yes I was. Now reality has set in.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 5:19:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Viable hunter spec after latest patch?

MM seems to be pretty neutered from the little I played.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 6:46:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By AISTech:

View Quote

MM Sims best, with BM behind some, and SV down more
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 7:05:58 PM EDT
[#18]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AISTech:

Wow really?

Damn.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 12:13:00 AM EDT
[#19]

View All Quotes

Me too. Fuckers gotta kill Fire every time it's doing halfway decent.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 4:14:07 AM EDT
[#20]
I broke down and resubbed a few weeks ago after quitting back in 2011 and I'm having fun again.

My Disc priest and warrior (all 3 specs) are a blast to play.  My pally, mage and rogue are lagging behind a bit and will probably sit on the bench into WoD.  

/gnomecheer

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 12:30:46 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Tunabomber:
I broke down and resubbed a few weeks ago after quitting back in 2011 and I'm having fun again.

My Disc priest and warrior (all 3 specs) are a blast to play.  My pally, mage and rogue are lagging behind a bit and will probably sit on the bench into WoD.  

/gnomecheer

View Quote

"As soon as you think you made it out, they pull you right back in."
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 5:48:16 PM EDT
[#22]
new computer inbound...... Hopefully it's set up in time for release!
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 12:40:14 AM EDT
[#23]
Ive actually pulled a 10 hour session recently

did you know guys you can now make infinite trial accounts? I got a nice little gaming PC, i am in the process of making like 15 trial accounts and i am going to multibox them. Just like the ol' times. Time to melt some faces

/evil grin.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 12:47:18 AM EDT
[#24]
Trial accounts only go to like level 20, and cannot do some things.  I guess if all you want to do is troll people...

We got mythic SoO cleared in 2h 20m tonight, though we aren't down to any crazy fight times yet.  Another lockout and I think I'm up for the mount.

I think hunters are doing pretty good now, if we keep scaling to 100 and the tiers we should be alright.  Other than sniper training uptime I feel I did pretty well, was 3rd for the night: http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/xFdkac7DwZgp3TJN#boss=-2&type=damage-done
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 11:33:39 AM EDT
[#25]
Trial accounts only go to like level 20, and cannot do some things.  I guess if all you want to do is troll people...

We got mythic SoO cleared in 2h 20m tonight, though we aren't down to any crazy fight times yet.  Another lockout and I think I'm up for the mount.

I think hunters are doing pretty good now, if we keep scaling to 100 and the tiers we should be alright.  Other than sniper training uptime I feel I did pretty well, was 3rd for the night: http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/xFdkac7DwZgp3TJN#boss=-2&type=damage-done
View Quote

Grats. I'm still doing top damage as a warrior. I disregard nerfs. We raid tonight so I'll see what's up.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 2:18:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Jakezor] [#26]

Grats. I'm still doing top damage as a warrior. I disregard nerfs. We raid tonight so I'll see what's up.
View All Quotes

Our warrior Ez has always been good, and he is hard to catch on some of these fights since 6.0.  I can't even line things up before he has adds near dead on Immerseus and Galakras.  He is a good sport about being an extra tank on Nazgrim and Shamans.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 9:32:23 PM EDT
[#27]

View Quote

Just resubbed, first time back in 7 months. Wanted to have my account active for the 10 yr date, can't believe I've played that long (though with breaks ofc).

Was interesting looking at the logs- I'm a numbers nerd and was curious what sort of place the mage specs where in.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 9:42:11 PM EDT
[#28]
anyone get an email from bliz to update their account info?

Greetings (me),

From time to time, we ask our players to review both their Battle.net® account contact information and their shipping/billing information to make sure everything is accurate. Keeping your information up-to-date helps ensure that purchases are processed smoothly, and helps you verify your identity if you ever need support. Inaccurate information can cause delayed or failed payments, and complicates account support and recovery.

1. Log in to your Battle.net account at https://battle.net/ (for your security, copy and paste links into your browser).

2. From the Settings dropdown, select Contact & Shipping Addresses.

3. Make sure you're seeing your current Contact Address and phone number, and then click Shipping Address to make sure that’s up-to-date as well.

4. Return to the Settings dropdown and select My Payment Options.

5. Select Edit next to each payment method, and make sure you’re seeing your current information.

You can also get to these menus directly from within the Battle.net desktop app. Simply click the Battle.net icon in the top-left corner of the app and select Account Management from the dropdown list.

If you have any questions for us, feel free to check out the World of Warcraft® community site at www.worldofwarcraft.com, where we’ve posted a reminder blog as well. You can also visit our support site for help at https://battle.net/support.

Thank you and have a great day!

- Blizzard Entertainment

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 9:04:35 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By NUCdt04:

Greetings (me),

From time to time, we ask our players to review both their Battle.net® account contact information and their shipping/billing information to make sure everything is accurate. Keeping your information up-to-date helps ensure that purchases are processed smoothly, and helps you verify your identity if you ever need support. Inaccurate information can cause delayed or failed payments, and complicates account support and recovery.

1. Log in to your Battle.net account at https://battle.net/ (for your security, copy and paste links into your browser).

3. Make sure you're seeing your current Contact Address and phone number, and then click Shipping Address to make sure that’s up-to-date as well.

5. Select Edit next to each payment method, and make sure you’re seeing your current information.

You can also get to these menus directly from within the Battle.net desktop app. Simply click the Battle.net icon in the top-left corner of the app and select Account Management from the dropdown list.

If you have any questions for us, feel free to check out the World of Warcraft® community site at www.worldofwarcraft.com, where we’ve posted a reminder blog as well. You can also visit our support site for help at https://battle.net/support.

- Blizzard Entertainment

View Quote

I got that too, didn't click any of the links.  I'd rather do that through the bnet client.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 9:15:17 AM EDT
[#30]

I got that too, didn't click any of the links.  I'd rather do that through the bnet client.
View All Quotes

Greetings (me),

- Blizzard Entertainment

wife and I did it that way yup - probably legit but still wasn't taking the chance...

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 10:33:41 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By poitza:

Just resubbed, first time back in 7 months. Wanted to have my account active for the 10 yr date, can't believe I've played that long (though with breaks ofc).

Was interesting looking at the logs- I'm a numbers nerd and was curious what sort of place the mage specs where in.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By poitza:

Frost is on top (surprise! ) and Arcane/Fire are pretty much on par with eachother (unless you don't have a lot of crit. Fire kinda sucks without at least 40%)
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 6:31:47 PM EDT
[#32]

View All Quotes

We have suspended real raiding. I have killed Garrosh on Heroic and Normal about 30 times in the last week. we are farming BoAs for all of my guilds low level toons.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 9:17:26 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Deadeye675:

We have suspended real raiding. I have killed Garrosh on Heroic and Normal about 30 times in the last week. we are farming BoAs for all of my guilds low level toons.
View All Quotes

Ugh, jealous, I'd love to get some BoAs, but I've been gone for ages, and none of the guilds I'm associated with are actively raiding now.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 11:09:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Twelvepack:

Ugh, jealous, I'd love to get some BoAs, but I've been gone for ages, and none of the guilds I'm associated with are actively raiding now.
View All Quotes

I'm finally getting my lame ass 502 rogue carried through SOO Heroic,  I've helped out on so many other runs, bout time for me.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 8:26:10 AM EDT
[#35]
I'm finally getting my lame ass 502 rogue carried through SOO Heroic,  I've helped out on so many other runs, bout time for me.
View Quote

Lol, every one of my toons is in welfare epics, best i can do in a month to get ready for the expansion.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:39:19 AM EDT
[#36]

Lol, every one of my toons is in welfare epics, best i can do in a month to get ready for the expansion.
View All Quotes

Well I was unlucky on all my bonus rolls, but I did get a heirloom dagger and an axe that I desperately needed.  502 -> 528 in 3 hours.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:45:00 AM EDT
[#37]

Well I was unlucky on all my bonus rolls, but I did get a heirloom dagger and an axe that I desperately needed.  502 -> 528 in 3 hours.
View All Quotes

The heirloom pieces are the only reason worth going...everything else will get replaced by greens, maybe blues, within the first couple of days in the expansion.

If I could manage a 2Hr and a staff, I'd be happy enough, I can always swap it around and that would cover like 6 toons or so.  A polearm would be best.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:53:58 AM EDT
[#38]

The heirloom pieces are the only reason worth going...everything else will get replaced by greens, maybe blues, within the first couple of days in the expansion.

If I could manage a 2Hr and a staff, I'd be happy enough, I can always swap it around and that would cover like 6 toons or so.  A polearm would be best.
View All Quotes

I heard somewhere that the Mythic siege gear will last till somewhere in the mid 90s.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 11:16:56 AM EDT
[#39]

I heard somewhere that the Mythic siege gear will last till somewhere in the mid 90s.
View Quote

They said something along the same lines for Cataclysm, and pretty sure they said it for Mists, as well.  Didn't really happen.  For serious players, that'll be about 3 days, anyway.  So do you spend all your time now getting gear that will last you less than a week, or do you farm high-end mats and gold for those first few points in professions (which when maxxed early can give you solid and lasting improvements).

Don't get me wrong...I'd be raiding if I could, and of course I'd want to gear up.  But only because I like raiding and getting gear, lol, not because I feel I need it.

Obviously, in all of this, I'm assuming the predictable path is taken...just another expansion.  They could jack the xp/level requirement way up to drag it out, then gear that lasts another 5 levels would be daaaaaamned useful, but then they need a lot more content per level to keep players interested.  They could also not artificially inflate the stats on the new gear, but that would make the totally free and easy-to-get Timeless gear just as relevant...which would make about the first 4 levels of a $50 expansion excedingly soul-sucking and would piss off a LOT of people.
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 11:30:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Jinxsters] [#40]

View All Quotes

From what it looks like I won't replace most of my gear until Nagrand which is the final questing zone. We'll of course keep our BoA until raid, and the cloak won't get replaced until herioc dungeons. I'm also in all 588 gear.
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 1:24:32 PM EDT
[#41]
From what it looks like I won't replace most of my gear until Nagrand which is the final questing zone. We'll of course keep our BoA until raid, and the cloak won't get replaced until herioc dungeons. I'm also in all 588 gear.
View Quote

I didn't even switch to my BoA weapon until 95ish on the beta.  That might change if I get some good Draenor gems since the BoA has 2 slots.

I am 9th out of 10 that will end up getting the Mythic Garrosh mount.  We have to clear it one last time next week!
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 1:42:29 PM EDT
[#42]
new computer

night and day difference.... I can actually raid again (and on high graphics too!)

I see what I've been missing....

got a heroic garrosh carry - out-healed their healers....laughed .....

Link Posted: 11/5/2014 1:58:42 PM EDT
[#43]
new computer

night and day difference.... I can actually raid again (and on high graphics too!)

View Quote

Well are you a disc priest?
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 6:44:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NUCdt04] [#44]

View All Quotes
new computer

resto shammy

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/greymane/Salantus/simple
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 9:52:45 PM EDT
[#45]
resto shammy

View Quote

Ah yes, so you probably mostly worked for it, was just wondering since disc @ 90 is laughable.
Link Posted: 11/6/2014 9:33:24 AM EDT
[#46]

resto shammy

View All Quotes
new computer

resto shammy

Considering how hard shammies got shafted, congrats.
Link Posted: 11/6/2014 12:10:38 PM EDT
[#47]
Nooooo!
Those bastards nerfed Holy Nova by 15%!   Now I can't rock the charts with my gimpy priest.  
Link Posted: 11/6/2014 12:38:39 PM EDT
[#48]
Bah, we're still OP.  

I never liked nova spamming anyways...I mix in more spirit shell and PoH now.  I'll miss this crazy mana regen once we start getting closer to 100 though.  
Link Posted: 11/6/2014 10:23:55 PM EDT
[#49]
So, getting back into it..Anyways have a Scroll of Resurrection they want me to use for them so they get perks.

Want to be logged in a few hours.

Link Posted: 11/6/2014 10:32:15 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By stonedv8:
So, getting back into it..Anyways have a Scroll of Resurrection they want me to use for them so they get perks.

Want to be logged in a few hours.

View Quote

where you headed?

Page / 92
WoW (Page 85 of 92)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top