Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/11/2017 2:16:14 AM EDT
Well it looks like my official for Honor thread was archived. Just to let people know it's a free to play weekend. They're about to add new content. Here's some details.

here's the highlander
For Honor: Season 3 - The Highlander Gameplay | Trailer | Ubisoft [NA]

Here's his emotes and executions.
For Honor: Every Highlander Execution and Emote

here's the gladiator.
For Honor: Season 3 - The Gladiator Gameplay | Trailer | Ubisoft [NA]

Here's the gladiators emotes and executions.
For Honor: Every Gladiator Execution and Emote
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 2:22:58 AM EDT
[#1]
I'll play it some. Still waiting for it to get under $20 before I buy it.

I'm cheap
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 6:43:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Steam reviews have been persistently negative, even from users with several hundred (claimed) hours.  Sounds like netcode &/or p2p is a big part of what's killing the MP experience.
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 3:08:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Steam reviews have been persistently negative, even from users with several hundred (claimed) hours.  Sounds like netcode &/or p2p is a big part of what's killing the MP experience.
View Quote
Yes. It is the main reason. No hacking, but if the host get's butt hurt (This is mostly in any 4v4 game and not really in Duel, or brawl) and if they're the server host, they sometimes rage quit, then yes you get disconnected. It's still going on. However in season three they're fixing it by putting in dedicated servers which they should've installed in the first place.

However another big killer is the learning curve. For Honor is one of the biggest skill based games I've ever played. Knowing when to strike, feinting, blocking, dodging, and parrying is very difficult to master. They say they have balanced servers. I'm level 18 and I run into level 0-10's all the time. Even as a level 18 prestige I run into 60+ prestige players.

This game is easy to play but very difficult to master and there are some bad asses on this game you'll run across. I recommend to play bots if you're new to this game until you get around level 2-3 prestige to get a good handle on the mechanics.
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 3:36:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Not really in to multiplayer.  Does the story line have enough content to keep you busy?  After completion can you go back and "roam" the maps killing people and breaking things?
Link Posted: 8/13/2017 12:42:05 AM EDT
[#5]
I found out that you can play the story mode with a friend. Way more fun that way.
Link Posted: 8/13/2017 10:04:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not really in to multiplayer.  Does the story line have enough content to keep you busy?  After completion can you go back and "roam" the maps killing people and breaking things?
View Quote
Yes. You can also play multiplayer against the computer/air to build up new suits of armor. It's what I recommend to new players.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top