Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/7/2017 7:05:45 PM EDT
Has it matured well?  I found an AR15.com network.  Is/was that set up by users on this site, & is it still active, or has it died?
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 7:13:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I couldn't tell you about multiplayer, but the single-player campaign alone is worth the price. 
Link Posted: 8/8/2017 1:03:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Multiplayer is good. There have been several DLCs with new maps/game types/content, and they are all free.  It was released Oct 2016, so the gamer population isn't as high as it used to be. Still there's typically 15-20K players logged on during popular hours, and match setup times are still pretty fast, maybe 30-45 seconds, and frequently within 10-15 seconds. I don't play as nearly as often as I used to, but when I do it's still pretty fun. 
Link Posted: 8/8/2017 5:09:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Has it matured well?  I found an AR15.com network.  Is/was that set up by users on this site, & is it still active, or has it died?
View Quote

I don't know what platform you're on so I'll generalize. PS4/Xbox populations are pretty active, not as much as bf1 or CoD but enough to where there is a steady player base and matchmaking is quick. On PC matchmaking is a little slower but doesn't take more than a minute to get into a game unless you're playing a gamemode nobody ever plays (last titan standing basically). On PC the population is somewhat low but it hasn't really dropped off at all over the past 6 months, it's been very steady. Out of all the platforms xbox has the most players at any given time.

The new frontier defense mode is pretty cool and there is a solid playerbase always on for that. The ar15 network I'm unsure about, I'm on PC and I believe I joined it already but I don't know if it was arfcommers or not that made it.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 1:14:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I don't know what platform you're on so I'll generalize. PS4/Xbox populations are pretty active, not as much as bf1 or CoD but enough to where there is a steady player base and matchmaking is quick. On PC matchmaking is a little slower but doesn't take more than a minute to get into a game unless you're playing a gamemode nobody ever plays (last titan standing basically). On PC the population is somewhat low but it hasn't really dropped off at all over the past 6 months, it's been very steady. Out of all the platforms xbox has the most players at any given time.

The new frontier defense mode is pretty cool and there is a solid playerbase always on for that. The ar15 network I'm unsure about, I'm on PC and I believe I joined it already but I don't know if it was arfcommers or not that made it.
View Quote
This sounds good.

I enjoy "horde" style game modes, but 4-6 waves - unless ~10 min long, or so - seems a bit weak.

I forgot to mention that this is in regard to the PC platform.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 2:59:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

This sounds good.

I enjoy "horde" style game modes, but 4-6 waves - unless ~10 min long, or so - seems a bit weak.

I forgot to mention that this is in regard to the PC platform.
View Quote
Easy/regular mode is 5 waves and takes about 15 minutes total. I haven't given hard a shot yet but regular results in a few deaths on occasion if you get a nuke titan bukkake modifier for that wave.
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 8:55:20 PM EDT
[#6]
I grabbed it.  So far, I'm liking both SP & MP-"Frontiere Defense".  Competitive MP will have to wait until I'm up to speed.
Link Posted: 8/16/2017 11:59:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Honestly I love the game, just got sucked into pubg. I also cancelled my xbox sub until i can find a discount. As far as arfcommers, the xbox group was never super active.

There's a device you get about 2/3rds through the sp game that I enjoyed the crap out of. Like, smiling the whole time I had the chance to use it fun.
Link Posted: 8/16/2017 5:13:37 PM EDT
[#8]
I have not played anything in a while. But i loved titanfall 2.  Some of the single player maps were just amazing & I usually hate platforming games but the levels that involved some of those mechanics were just so well done.

Multiplayer has been great as well. With constant support during the time i played. As well as plenty of free items.  Also just read they have some new elements that I have to get back on & get as well like the frontier defense or whatever it was called in the 1st game.
Link Posted: 8/16/2017 5:52:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top