Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/1/2017 12:20:46 AM EDT
MASS EFFECT ANDROMEDA: Bioware Montreal Officially Closing After Andromeda!
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 12:47:26 AM EDT
[#1]
That seems to be a very good summary of what went on.  I always hate bureaucracy and it seems EA killed the studio....
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 7:01:29 PM EDT
[#2]
They fucked that game hard....such a waste.
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 8:21:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, after the Andromeda shitshow...
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 9:26:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Yup.  Kinda deserved it.  Rumor is that EA told them to cut down the SJW garbage and the Montreal head guys just kept going, is why a few got canned.

Andromeda is fun, don't get me wrong, but it could have been so much more.    Just a regular shooter with meh plot instead of a ME game.
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 11:06:51 PM EDT
[#5]
good they were bad and they should feel bad
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 12:46:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Good riddance. They are effectively the official game development arm of The Huffington Post.
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 2:26:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yup.  Kinda deserved it.  Rumor is that EA told them to cut down the SJW garbage and the Montreal head guys just kept going, is why a few got canned.

Andromeda is fun, don't get me wrong, but it could have been so much more.    Just a regular shooter with meh plot instead of a ME game.
View Quote
You mean people DON'T like to be force fed communist propaganda?

Who fucking knew!
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 1:53:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Good riddance
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 2:02:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Good. Time to remake andromeda 
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 12:52:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote
So EA actually did something good...

EA seems to have been on a turn around since TF2 & moving forward.  Maybe they're actually getting it together over there...?  Well see.  Would be a good thing, if so.
Link Posted: 8/8/2017 11:55:11 AM EDT
[#11]
Wasn't EA the one's that destroyed Bioware in the first place?
Link Posted: 8/8/2017 2:46:48 PM EDT
[#12]
EA has ruined many games.  Ruined Sim City which sucks cause it was always a fun game to mess around with.  Last one had much potential but got ruined by EA.  Probably killed the title for good.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top